Grand jury reaches decision in Ferguson case (Announcement Monday night) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 21, 2024, 04:53:09 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Grand jury reaches decision in Ferguson case (Announcement Monday night) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Grand jury reaches decision in Ferguson case (Announcement Monday night)  (Read 49181 times)
Cassius
YaBB God

« on: November 24, 2014, 07:22:51 PM »

This whole case makes me glad that I do not live in St. Louis. If the riots do spread here, though, God help us.

Yes, although if he is away on business it'll be the police doing that.
Cassius
YaBB God

« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2014, 05:33:57 PM »

And they have every right to strike fear into the heart of the pig with this justified outburst against the racist system that continues to **** them.
LOL...and you criticize other people for not supporting small businesses enough.

Certainly there are extenuating circumstances that call for outrage from the community, L-NY.  I don't wish for small businesses to be harmed, it'd be great for this to be dircted at Wal-Mart, but what's it all matter if the police are still murdering unabated?  Besides, they aren't purposely going after small businesses... This is just the consequence of grave injustice.  If the white cops could put aside their racism this is all avoided.

This could all be avoided if the 'protestors' recognised that they aren't entitled to go smashing up shops because they disagree with a judicial ruling. Their refusal to recognise this judicial ruling (and more generally the rule of law) is at fault here, not the judicial ruling itself.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies