The Office of Former President Lief (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 05:40:00 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  The Office of Former President Lief (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Office of Former President Lief  (Read 10381 times)
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« on: October 07, 2014, 01:02:41 PM »

Liiiiiiiiiiief!!!!

Your return in Atlasia would obviously be awesome because you're basically a FANTASTIC guy, but you're wrong on something Sad. Being elected Senator, you couldn't fight incest, because this is a state issue! If you want to fight incest in the Northeast, you should run IN the Northeast Tongue.

Hope to hear more about you!!!!!

I'm pretty sure federal law trumps state law.
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2014, 10:06:38 AM »

Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2015, 08:33:11 AM »

Senate Office Closed Tomorrow

Due to what we believe is a credible threat received earlier this morning from the same right-wing terror group that has been carrying out cowardly attacks on my Comrade-Senators recently, I have decided to close my Nyman Senate office and all regional Senate offices tomorrow. The safety of my hard-working staff and cadre of unpaid interns is paramount, and we will not take any risks. All relevant information has been forwarded to the Attorney General and Secretary of Internal Affairs.

I hope these monstrous, anti-democratic enemies of the People are brought to justice as soon as possible.

They aren't right wing. They've went after politicos left, right and center.

The nutjobs are a right-wing paramilitary group in Idaho and Montana.  Presumably they're right-wing the way something like the Neo-Nazi groups based in places like Idaho are right-wing.  In other words, they are lunatics who are part of the outermost fringe of the far-right.  Legend we say this group appears to be part of the fringe right, no one is comparing you or any other conservative politicians to them and if anyone does, rest assured that I and plenty of others on the left and center-left will vocally condem such smears.  That said, we have to acknowledge what this group appears to be: a far-right fringe assortment of the insane, the ignorant, and the immoral.  

Rather than arguing about how to describe this group's ideology, we must focus on how crush these terrorists before they murder anyone else.  For this reason, I will introducing comprehensive legislation later this week designed to prevent this group from gaining a foothold in the Southeast while respecting the civil liberties of the Atlasian people.  I would encourage the legislatures of Atlasia's other regions to do the same.  Once again, however, we must all remember that these terrorists are powerless against us if we stay true to our values.  Like all terrorists, they can only win if we become a fearful nation and begin questioning each other's patriotism and abandoning the common values that bind us together.
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2015, 02:02:27 PM »

Due to what we believe is a credible threat received earlier this morning from the same right-wing terror group that has been carrying out cowardly attacks on my Comrade-Senators recently, I have decided to close my Nyman Senate office and all regional Senate offices tomorrow. The safety of my hard-working staff and cadre of unpaid interns is paramount, and we will not take any risks. All relevant information has been forwarded to the Attorney General and Secretary of Internal Affairs.

I hope these monstrous, anti-democratic enemies of the People are brought to justice as soon as possible.

The nutjobs are a right-wing paramilitary group in Idaho and Montana.  Presumably they're right-wing the way something like the Neo-Nazi groups based in places like Idaho are right-wing.  In other words, they are lunatics who are part of the outermost fringe of the far-right.  Legend we say this group appears to be part of the fringe right, no one is comparing you or any other conservative politicians to them and if anyone does, rest assured that I and plenty of others on the left and center-left will vocally condem such smears.  That said, we have to acknowledge what this group appears to be: a far-right fringe assortment of the insane, the ignorant, and the immoral. 

Rather than arguing about how to describe this group's ideology, we must focus on how crush these terrorists before they murder anyone else.  For this reason, I will introducing comprehensive legislation later this week designed to prevent this group from gaining a foothold in the Southeast while respecting the civil liberties of the Atlasian people.  I would encourage the legislatures of Atlasia's other regions to do the same.  Once again, however, we must all remember that these terrorists are powerless against us if we stay true to our values.  Like all terrorists, they can only win if we become a fearful nation and begin questioning each other's patriotism and abandoning the common values that bind us together.

In Atlasia, that part of the country is pretty left-wing. I think you've noticed by now that politics here != politics in the United States. Tongue

I do agree, though that we should not be wasting time assigning an ideology to this group. We must unite against these wanton acts of violence and intimidation that threaten the integrity of our democratic process.

The GM said the group was based in Idaho and Montana Tongue
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2015, 02:15:06 PM »

The nutjobs are a right-wing paramilitary group in Idaho and Montana.  Presumably they're right-wing the way something like the Neo-Nazi groups based in places like Idaho are right-wing.  In other words, they are lunatics who are part of the outermost fringe of the far-right.  Legend we say this group appears to be part of the fringe right, no one is comparing you or any other conservative politicians to them and if anyone does, rest assured that I and plenty of others on the left and center-left will vocally condem such smears.  That said, we have to acknowledge what this group appears to be: a far-right fringe assortment of the insane, the ignorant, and the immoral. 

Rather than arguing about how to describe this group's ideology, we must focus on how crush these terrorists before they murder anyone else.  For this reason, I will introducing comprehensive legislation later this week designed to prevent this group from gaining a foothold in the Southeast while respecting the civil liberties of the Atlasian people.  I would encourage the legislatures of Atlasia's other regions to do the same.  Once again, however, we must all remember that these terrorists are powerless against us if we stay true to our values.  Like all terrorists, they can only win if we become a fearful nation and begin questioning each other's patriotism and abandoning the common values that bind us together.

In Atlasia, that part of the country is pretty left-wing. I think you've noticed by now that politics here != politics in the United States. Tongue

I do agree, though that we should not be wasting time assigning an ideology to this group. We must unite against these wanton acts of violence and intimidation that threaten the integrity of our democratic process.

The GM said the group was based in Idaho and Montana Tongue

My point is comparing them to neonazi groups based there IRL may not be terribly accurate, because Idaho and Montana here are not like Idaho and Montana IRL.

True, but I think it was pretty clear what I meant.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies