Gov. Taft facing misdemeanors (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 09, 2024, 09:47:03 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Gubernatorial/State Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  Gov. Taft facing misdemeanors (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Gov. Taft facing misdemeanors  (Read 4920 times)
RJ
« on: August 17, 2005, 09:29:34 PM »

He'd be wise to just plead, pay the fine, and move on. Taft's governorship(right terminology?) reminds me of a football or baseball team suffering through a horrible season and is playing like they just want to get the season over with.

I apologize to Ohioans, but your governor is so hopelessly inept and bad that I find it hilarious.

If I didn't whole heartedly agree with you, I'd say something.
RJ
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2005, 09:37:32 PM »

Yes, the 'gang of three' (Taft, Voinovich and DeWine) have done considerable damage to the state GOP.

The sooner they get the hook and are driven into retirement, the better both for the state, and the Republicans there.

Geez, I thought Voinovich wasn't all that bad of a character. He got reelected last year easily; the Dems didn't go after him at all.

Dewine is vulnerable in this statre but I'd venture to say at this point, Voinovich is untouchable. Taft is...well, Taft.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies