Milk_and_Cereal gun speech at Richmond, Virginia (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 12:19:33 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Milk_and_Cereal gun speech at Richmond, Virginia (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Milk_and_Cereal gun speech at Richmond, Virginia  (Read 985 times)
Gabu
Atlas Star
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -4.32, S: -6.52

« on: May 30, 2005, 12:33:46 AM »
« edited: May 30, 2005, 12:35:17 AM by Senator Gabu, PPT »

Everyone allowed to have guns? Yes that's a very good idea.

Taking guns to school? Terrible TERRIBLE idea! Do you have any ideas how many deaths would and could start happening a year?

You imagine the shootings that would start in the safe envorinment our schools have been until now... oh, wait.

Uncontrolled school shootings would maybe cease, but wouldn't having guns as completely permissable kind of make bullying even worse?  The people who are targets of bullying are likely not the type to want to defend themselves with a gun.  It seems to me that the only way that guns would made the schoolyard safer is if every single kid was completely comfortable with using one.

I know that I would not feel safe at all if I knew that any guy next to me in the school hallway might have a gun on him.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies