Minnesota COVID testing survey halted after workers are greeted by racial, ethnic slurs (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 27, 2024, 06:48:52 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Minnesota COVID testing survey halted after workers are greeted by racial, ethnic slurs (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Minnesota COVID testing survey halted after workers are greeted by racial, ethnic slurs  (Read 965 times)
GP270watch
Junior Chimp

« on: September 26, 2020, 01:28:51 PM »

Minnesota safe D, lol.
GP270watch
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2020, 04:09:18 PM »
« Edited: September 27, 2020, 04:22:59 PM by GP270watch »

This is especially disturbing considering this is Minnesota and not the south.

Not really. Boston has a reputation for being the most racist city in the country, and they didn't need a Klan for that.
The fact that we immediately associate incidents of racism with the South is what allows stuff like this to fly under the radar so often.

I've heard rumors about Boston, but never really put much weight behind them.
I was talking to a couple about 4 years ago at a party, and the wife (a Hispanic woman) told me of the racism/bigotry she personally received, multiple times, while visiting this city.
I couldn't believe it (but I do now).

Boston is such a racist city that the median net-worth for black Bostonians is $8 dollars according to a survey. This is compared to $247,000 for whites.

Boston is such a racist city within the state of Massachusetts that a judge commissioned a study by Harvard to find why there was such a huge disparity in incarceration for black people in the state. They found the only explanation for both incarceration and sentencing disparity was systematic racism.

Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies