Update XXI: "Scientific Facts Are Not Hard And Fast Rules." (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 04:57:23 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Update XXI: "Scientific Facts Are Not Hard And Fast Rules." (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Update XXI: "Scientific Facts Are Not Hard And Fast Rules."  (Read 224654 times)
ilikeverin
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Timor-Leste

« on: February 22, 2015, 07:19:42 PM »

When I was hanging out with BRTD yesterday we talked about BushOklahoma. This gave me a terrifying realization that just as BRTD was a real person standing in front of me, Bushie was also a real person out there somewhere. This is terrifying.

Also I found out he completely missed the whole Antichrist speculation/Revelation's trumpets arc. Someone who isn't so tired should fill in! But here's the original post that kicked it off:

Good evening, guys!  Based on studying Bible prophecy and then doing some research, I think I have stumbled across a candidate who fits the bill that the Bible points out for the Antichrist.  It is not Vladimir Putin or Barack Obama or Tony Blair.  He is a newcomer to the world scene - the new Prime Minister of Greece, Alexis Tsipras.  Here is what I believe that matches up with Scripture.  He is an atheist, first and foremost.  As a child in the early 1980's, he became involved with the Communist Youth of Greece.  He is leader of the Coalition of the Radical Left political party in Greece.  He is from Athens, Greece which fulfills the prophecy that he must come the European Union (the reborn Holy Roman Empire) and from Macedonia which includes Greece.  He is very pro-Palestine.  He has already talked with Pope Francis, who is shaping up to be the False Prophet, and they see eye to eye on a lot of thing.  I can't say 100% certain that he is indeed the Antichrist, but he is the best candidate we've had so far.  So, take that and chew on it for a little while. Smiley

Wow, that's fascinating.  My young adults group at church here is probably going to start a series about Revelation and discussion of the end times this spring, based almost entirely on the discovery that the only time the term "Antichrist" comes up in the Bible is in 1 and 2 John.  What an interesting observation on Bushie's part.
ilikeverin
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Timor-Leste

« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2015, 09:47:06 AM »

Jeff, did you enjoy Fly Me To The Moon? I'm not really sure how a grown man could sit through that (at least without drinking heavily). 

I think we ended up seeing a different movie "Journey to the Center of the Earth".  It's been 6 1/2 years so it's a little fuzzy, but I remember Journey, but not the other.

What day of the week was it?
ilikeverin
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Timor-Leste

« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2015, 09:32:49 AM »

*hughughug*, Bushie!  Now go learn all that you can about different kinds of meat!
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies