AR-Harper/Conservative Intel: Cotton up 2
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 07, 2024, 03:23:55 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2014 Gubernatorial Election Polls
  2014 Senatorial Election Polls
  AR-Harper/Conservative Intel: Cotton up 2
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: AR-Harper/Conservative Intel: Cotton up 2  (Read 402 times)
RogueBeaver
Atlas Star
Canada
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: August 06, 2013, 10:22:45 AM »

Crappy pollster, but result seems plausible. Cotton up 43/41, his approval is 34/26/40 with Pryor's at 38/40/22. Pryor's reelect is 33/48. For the crosstabs, party ID is D+7- PPP's only 2010 poll had D+4.  Suspect things have changed since then but we'll need PPP to tell us.
eric82oslo
Junior Chimp
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.00, S: -5.65

« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2013, 10:51:01 AM »
« Edited: August 06, 2013, 10:53:08 AM by eric82oslo »

It strikes me as odd that almost two out of three interviewed are 51 or older? I suppose the pollster didn't call cell phones.

Still the results seem fairly plausible. Although I've hardly seen Obama approval numbers that lackluster in any state before. More than two out of three voters disapproving of his job. I guess Arkansas is a bit lost for Democrats at the moment, however most other states including Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana and Alaska looking very promising so far. Smiley

Although it is Arkansas we're talking about, so perhaps Bill and Hillary will hit the road and rally for the Senator at some stage of the campaign and turn things around eventually. Tongue
JerryArkansas
jerryarkansas
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2013, 10:58:29 AM »

The race part of the poll seems better than the one the other day.  They over sampled blacks a little, and way under sampled Hispanics, also maybe over sampled other, but I don't know what they consider other so i'm not sure.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies