My roommate has the swine flu. (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 07:17:05 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  My roommate has the swine flu. (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: My roommate has the swine flu.  (Read 8011 times)
Frodo
Atlas Star
United States

« on: September 07, 2009, 09:22:53 PM »

This is not the 1919 Spanish Influenza virus, so I wouldn't worry too much -I would still get both flu shots if you are in that situation, though -if you haven't already.  And if you have, you should be home free. 
Frodo
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2009, 10:24:52 PM »

North Carolina is a terrible state. It lacks history, resorts and if full of sprawl.

That's the primary reason why I decided to never bother visiting it, and skipped over to Savannah Georgia and Charleston, South Carolina over the past couple of years.  While I am sure it has some measure of history, it is likely something only the locals would appreciate and not significant enough for outsiders to spend time and money on.  I have always regarded North Carolina as a relative backwater, at least when compared to Virginia, South Carolina, Georgia, and Florida.  It might be a nice place to live (especially Charlotte and the Raleigh-Durham research triangle), but there are better places to go to if you are a history buff. 
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies