The CrabCake Bureau of Funny Post Archival
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 15, 2024, 03:08:04 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The CrabCake Bureau of Funny Post Archival
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 ... 78
Author Topic: The CrabCake Bureau of Funny Post Archival  (Read 240600 times)
SUSAN CRUSHBONE
evergreen
Junior Chimp
Antarctica

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1700 on: November 07, 2016, 06:59:29 PM »

hey would you mind explaining the joke to me? i'm not sure i get it.
Mad Deadly Worldwide Communist Gangster Computer God
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -7.48

P P P

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1701 on: November 07, 2016, 07:22:32 PM »

It's not a "joke" if it's coated in hate.  Which is the only thing that POS knows.
Kingpoleon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1702 on: November 07, 2016, 07:41:58 PM »

In 2016, Hillary Clinton will be old hat.

By then, it will be time for a new generation of up and coming Democrats to seize control of the party.

How about rising star Senator Mark Udall of Colorado?
Kingpoleon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1703 on: November 07, 2016, 07:44:05 PM »

He's a transphobic bigot who likes to see transgender people get clobbered.
RINO Tom
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 2.45, S: -0.52

« Reply #1704 on: November 07, 2016, 09:18:44 PM »

It's not a "joke" if it's coated in hate.  Which is the only thing that POS knows.

I think most liberals' "jokes" directed toward, well, the people who don't vote for them, are coated in hate.
Sprouts Farmers Market ✘
Sprouts
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: 1.74

« Reply #1705 on: November 07, 2016, 09:24:54 PM »

I think most liberals' "jokes" directed toward, well, the people who don't vote for them, are coated in hate.

It's funny because they can't be oppressed! I get it!
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #1706 on: November 07, 2016, 10:11:12 PM »

Generally speaking, I don't care for all the blanket statements about West Virginians being racist hicks, etc.  But at least they have the courtesy to acknowledge their, you know, existence.

Suggesting that individuals totally devoid of morals or decency like Extreme Retardation are inbred hicks isn't a joke, though.  Just a fair assumption.

And I'm probably one of the most anti-PC people here.
Pheurton Skeurto
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.29, S: -7.13

« Reply #1707 on: November 08, 2016, 09:46:03 AM »

Yeah, when white people get made fun of, they're on equal footing with the worst things that happen to trans people.
RINO Tom
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1708 on: November 08, 2016, 11:51:09 AM »

Yeah, when white people get made fun of, they're on equal footing with the worst things that happen to trans people.

Why do all liberals do this?  It's like you believe so blindly in your cause (which in this case is a good one) that you are literally incapable of having a conversation without going into bleeding heart mode.  I LITERALLY DIDN'T SAY THAT, haha.

I think this is why I tend to really enjoy conversing with hardcore liberals on the Internet yet find most of them unbearable and ridiculously weird/void of interpersonal skills in real life.
Pheurton Skeurto
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1709 on: November 08, 2016, 12:04:18 PM »

Why do all liberals do this?  It's like you believe so blindly in your cause (which in this case is a good one) that you are literally incapable of having a conversation without going into bleeding heart mode.  I LITERALLY DIDN'T SAY THAT, haha.

I think this is why I tend to really enjoy conversing with hardcore liberals on the Internet yet find most of them unbearable and ridiculously weird/void of interpersonal skills in real life.

Why do all conservatives make things about themselves though? How come every time someone makes an overtly bigoted comment, conservatives respond with "well liberals hate people too"
heatcharger
Junior Chimp
Sweden

Political Matrix
E: -1.04, S: -0.24

« Reply #1710 on: November 08, 2016, 12:07:21 PM »

You didn't already realize that? Only Edison Research conducts those.

Yeah, not until now. I was deceived by their "this is controversial" and their "big networks hold this back" hype.

You should always start by reading the f**king instruction . Americans Roll Eyes
F**k Ikea
RINO Tom
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1711 on: November 08, 2016, 01:42:24 PM »

Why do all conservatives make things about themselves though? How come every time someone makes an overtly bigoted comment, conservatives respond with "well liberals hate people too"

Because it's natural for people to get mad when they feel there's a double standard.  I know and like a lot of Black people who, if I'm being totally frank, are pretty bigoted people.  However, pointing that out carries a total shadow of shame because of a history of institutional racism.  You can ridicule a redneck for his prejudices, calling him every insult in the book, and most won't say a thing, but you could never get a way with calling a slightly prejudice but otherwise normal Black man some name because of his bigotry.  Is that fair/warranted?  That's a valid conversation, but it doesn't change the fact that the Black people I happen to be referring to are being assholes in these instances, and it's very understandable to become frustrated when you feel like one "side" has a blank slate to be an asshole and not be called out for it.

None of this belongs in this thread, though, so I'll stop.
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #1712 on: November 11, 2016, 12:13:52 AM »

What are Trumps views on a psychoactive drugs which result in distortion of perception, euphoria (heightened mood), and an increase in appetite?
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #1713 on: November 18, 2016, 09:13:32 AM »

no, the hyphen should not be there.  well is an adverb that modifies known.  

If, on the other hand, you used the phrase "well known" as an adjective to modify a noun, then you'd of course want to hyphenate it, as in "it is a well-known fact that if you read something on the internet, then it must be true, so you should always seek grammar advice from random strangers on websites."
Figueira
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1714 on: November 18, 2016, 10:49:11 AM »

It isn't even remotely funny in the most politically incorrect way. Like, even if I were a horrible transphobe, I wouldn't find that funny.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« Reply #1715 on: November 18, 2016, 01:44:06 PM »

Clinton is outperforming Obama 12. Trump's only hope is that Bubba has his friends and parent-siblings packed in his tailgate like sardines when he heads to the polls.

Live shot of the Clan McCoy of East Bumblefuk, WV on their way to vote for Mister Donald J. Trump!

Ah, my people! My kin! My fellow deplorables! I ought to get up to WV this summer, do a little exploring of my own. Such a majestic state.

(I am serious, I kinda sorta have a semi-planned out roadtrip to WV and back this summer but it'll be postponed I'm sure)
mencken
« Reply #1716 on: November 20, 2016, 01:16:56 PM »

Sell SoCal, Arizona, and New Mexico back to Mexico. They use up too much of our water and fail to contribute to our intellectual life. Texas can be allowed to go its "own way" provided that such is to act as an American-friendly petro-state that votes with as at the U.N. (thinking of Iran before 1979). Poppy can serve as a sickly, Shah-like figure facing off against radical anti-Western rebels such as Ayatollah Cruzmeini.
Goldwater
Republitarian
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 1.55, S: -4.52

« Reply #1717 on: November 21, 2016, 07:27:36 PM »

Figueira
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1718 on: November 22, 2016, 10:41:35 AM »

Yes. In fact, I am not even sure if I will endorse him again.

I'm sure Gov. Rauner is devastated at this news.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« Reply #1719 on: November 22, 2016, 02:18:02 PM »

The legendary Wulfric endorsement is a bad one to lose.
RINO Tom
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1720 on: November 22, 2016, 02:40:01 PM »

The legendary Wulfric endorsement is a bad one to lose.

LOL, I love how Wulfric even uses "endorse" as a verb regarding his preference in the first place!  An endorsement should only be made if, well, anyone at all knows who you are.
Hifly
hifly15

« Reply #1721 on: November 24, 2016, 04:06:54 AM »

When we were told homosexuality was the foundation of the future, natural instincts kick in and
said no, “no it isn’t”. The closer to the downfall was your neighbor being liable for your life/health decisions. 

The democrat trough snivelers of the anti-republic are not who we are.

Guess who's baaackk
Pheurton Skeurto
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1722 on: November 24, 2016, 02:17:49 PM »

When we were told homosexuality was the foundation of the future, natural instincts kick in and
said no, “no it isn’t”. The closer to the downfall was your neighbor being liable for your life/health decisions. 

Guess who's baaackk

The only thing this forum should be truly thankful for today.
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #1723 on: November 24, 2016, 03:41:57 PM »

Guess who's baaackk

Christmas came early this year.  What a time to be alive.
Okay, maybe Mike Johnson is a competent parliamentarian.
Nathan
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #1724 on: November 24, 2016, 04:02:33 PM »

I can see the Trump/opebo comparison. Basically he's the guy you go out on the town with or go to a party with and totally embarrases himself and everyone he came with. People start avoiding him. Consequentially, your party decides the night is a wash around 1:30 and the rest of you are playing Mario Kart with some Indian guys once you lose track of him. He is playing "Mario Kart" as well. He won't be making brunch, though. I call the phenomenon "Trumping". Some of you know what I am talking about. Some think that this impossible and to you I say that with God (or Trump Himself) all things are possible.
Pages: 1 ... 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 ... 78  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies