2024 Third Party and Independent Candidate General discussion (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 07:17:12 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  2024 U.S. Presidential Election (Moderators: Likely Voter, GeorgiaModerate, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  2024 Third Party and Independent Candidate General discussion (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: 2024 Third Party and Independent Candidate General discussion  (Read 52873 times)
mjba257
United States
« on: March 07, 2024, 01:08:33 PM »

I have a sneaking suspicion it's gonna be Nikki Haley. Maybe just a hunch, but with all the money she still has at her disposal, plus the fact that their is a clear sect of voters yearning for someone like her, thinks she may make a run for it.
mjba257
United States
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2024, 09:49:28 AM »

No idea what to make of that Green Party of DE account or tweet. The account hasn’t been active since 2020 and is full of a bunch of normie anti-Trump content (and even approving retweets of Joe Biden and Kamala Harris). My guess it’s some random person who happened to have access to the social media of the state party, but there were no tweets about any kind of electoral or party organizing from what I could tell.

And then one day they probably took some really powerful drug and rambled about dolphin-human babies. I don’t know.

Also, I thought his defense of taking his donation was incredibly weak, but Cornel West calls everyone “brother” or “sister” including Donald Trump. It’s a rhetorical device he uses as a pastor and doesn’t necessarily imply personal fondness, so I don’t know why that was the part of that statement that got amplified.

Not to get sidetracked, but there actually is a lot of very interesting science about the connection between dolphins and pregnant women. Dolphin's use sonar to communicate and is heavily theorized that they can see a fetus basically like an ultrasound.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies