Once more, gun control opponents... (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 20, 2024, 04:18:21 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Once more, gun control opponents... (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Once more, gun control opponents...  (Read 15587 times)
Panda Express

« on: July 02, 2015, 07:24:57 AM »

Semi-automatic rifles are also great hunting rifles.  My deer rifle is a semi-automatic in 30-06. 

I bet you feel cool when you shoot deer with your big rifle, don't you? Well, I hate to break it to you Yellow Avatar but what you do is not impressive at all. You shot and killed an animal that couldn't defend itself. Creep.
Panda Express

« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2015, 08:17:39 AM »

Semi-automatic rifles are also great hunting rifles.  My deer rifle is a semi-automatic in 30-06. 

I bet you feel cool when you shoot deer with your big rifle, don't you? Well, I hate to break it to you Yellow Avatar but what you do is not impressive at all. You shot and killed an animal that couldn't defend itself. Creep.
I take it that you are a vegetarian. Oh, and no leather belts or shoes either.

Well, no, that wasn't my point at all. I'm basically calling people who brag about killing deer (or posting pictures of the deer they hunted on facebook or instargram) creeps, which they are.  Again, why should I be impressed you killed something that couldn't fight back?

Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies