Fox: WikiLeaks releases huge archive of secret CIA documents and hacking tools (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 17, 2024, 11:16:01 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Fox: WikiLeaks releases huge archive of secret CIA documents and hacking tools (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Fox: WikiLeaks releases huge archive of secret CIA documents and hacking tools  (Read 2338 times)
The_Doctor
SilentCal1924

« on: March 07, 2017, 02:13:40 PM »
« edited: March 07, 2017, 02:26:23 PM by TD »

I feel disgusted by who I'm in agreement with but I am compelled to believe this is a good thing and that the intelligence community needs to be actively opposed as far as their mass snooping goes. I am increasingly beginning to wonder if the intel leaks on Russia against Trump - while I like it - may not have consequences down the road, e.g, the intelligence community takes out a President they don't like who may be perfectly fine?

Again, feeling violently ill but the intelligence community is making me question their motives.

EDIT: I know Wikileaks is going for this reaction and hoping to ding the intelligence community as they work on making the case against Trump. So that makes this even worse.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies