Office of Vice President Duke (vote for The Truth: the new constitution)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 20, 2024, 03:39:18 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Office of Vice President Duke (vote for The Truth: the new constitution)
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 ... 24
Author Topic: Office of Vice President Duke (vote for The Truth: the new constitution)  (Read 71940 times)
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #350 on: April 22, 2012, 01:13:24 AM »

Silly Duke, I am not running for Senate. Don't you remember our quid pro quo, where I help you become co-Senator and you vote to advance me to the Presidential throne? Wink

And Jesus, Duke, you're trying to take more of my money than an ex-wife would. What's up with that? Sad
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -3.13

P P
« Reply #351 on: April 22, 2012, 01:14:09 AM »

TJ! I didn't know he was still in the senate! I'll have to preference him high! If not for myself but for Marokai and that tradition we hold so dear!
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #352 on: April 22, 2012, 01:14:42 AM »

The Imperial Legislature is calling you....
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #353 on: April 22, 2012, 01:26:15 AM »

Silly Duke, I am not running for Senate. Don't you remember our quid pro quo, where I help you become co-Senator and you vote to advance me to the Presidential throne? Wink

And Jesus, Duke, you're trying to take more of my money than an ex-wife would. What's up with that? Sad

The People never make back room deals like the one you described. We are an honest People. We work hard, play harder and never take short cuts.except when I was elected to the senate for 2 years. The People are eager to see your campaign unfold and will have an open minddepending on the donations we receive when we make our all important decision on who to endorse. No pressure. We take cash, credit, debit, cashiers check, money order, western union, you name it.

And I apologize for reminding you of your ex-wife. Women can be awful creatures that suck away your soul and leave you with nothing. I've been there. But the sad thing is, your ex-wife might be part of The People. That's what's so beautiful about them. They come from all over. They could be your neighbor, your boss, your housekeeper, that camera hidden in your bathroom. They're always watching, so always behave!

Is it open? Can you promise me I'd be elected if I ran? Is our machine still strong in the Dirty Dirty?
ZuWo
YaBB God
Switzerland

« Reply #354 on: April 22, 2012, 08:00:05 AM »

I suggest voting for TJ. Atlasia's Senate has a long history of having open or suspected gays in it, and we need to maintain such a legacy.

Lame.

But I agree that Duke should vote for TJ.
Pheurton Skeurto
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.29, S: -7.13

« Reply #355 on: April 22, 2012, 11:32:50 AM »

Vote for Muddy Waters.
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #356 on: April 22, 2012, 01:26:09 PM »

Is it open? Can you promise me I'd be elected if I ran? Is our machine still strong in the Dirty Dirty?

Well, the election is going on now for two seats and nobody has declared or accepted write-ins. If you go & write yourself in, you're basically guaranteed a seat.
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #357 on: April 22, 2012, 01:30:37 PM »

Duke for Vice Principal!
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #358 on: May 06, 2012, 01:52:46 PM »

It has been brought to my attention this morning that I have been placed into the Southeastern Legislature by my friend Governor PiT via a crony appointment. I want to thank him for this opportunity to allow me to follow my dreams. A few years ago, I, along with a few other dedicated souls, ushered in one of the most active, hectic times in Atlasian history. We did this by pursuing wild agendas and pissing off people. It worked. My plan is to do much of the same. PiT is the best governor in this game, and instead of let things die like much of you have chosen, he has embraced the Will of The People and allowed their voice to be heard.

I also want to thank Ben. Through our sham of a presidential ticket, we were able to use that as leverage to get the positions we oh so dreamed of having. Without him, I would still be without a job.
Donerail
Atlas Icon
« Reply #359 on: May 06, 2012, 02:10:52 PM »

It has been brought to my attention this morning that I have been placed into the Southeastern Legislature by my friend Governor PiT via a crony appointment. I want to thank him for this opportunity to allow me to follow my dreams. A few years ago, I, along with a few other dedicated souls, ushered in one of the most active, hectic times in Atlasian history. We did this by pursuing wild agendas and pissing off people. It worked. My plan is to do much of the same. PiT is the best governor in this game, and instead of let things die like much of you have chosen, he has embraced the Will of The People and allowed their voice to be heard.

I also want to thank Ben. Through our sham of a presidential ticket, we were able to use that as leverage to get the positions we oh so dreamed of having. Without him, I would still be without a job.

Welcome to the Legislature! Given your appointment, we now have a grand total of one legislator chosen through the democra-votey-thing. It'll be interesting to see what agenda you choose to pursue in the Legislature.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #360 on: September 02, 2012, 01:54:43 AM »

Despite all the hubub around the South, I am running for reelection..

It's been a while, but I think it's time for question time. Even though I am but a lowly representative these days, The People demand I answer question's that are important today.

So ask away.
CLARENCE 2015!
clarence
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #361 on: September 02, 2012, 01:56:03 AM »

Do you enjoy Rubenesque art?
Marokai Backbeat
Marokai Blue
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.42, S: -7.39

« Reply #362 on: September 02, 2012, 01:57:46 AM »

DUKE WHY AREN'T YOU RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #363 on: September 02, 2012, 01:59:45 AM »

Thank you for your question, Clarence.

I am not opposed to full figured ladies in or around me. Many people here know that I am in a long term relationship with AndrewTX, and he, like rubenesque art, is a full figured, curvaceous woman, and I haven't lost any love or attraction for since we fell for each other so long ago. And I certainly enjoy him, if you catch my drift.

Next question!
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #364 on: September 02, 2012, 02:05:07 AM »

Thank you for your question, Marokai.

In the heart's of The People all across this nation, the Duke/Cinci ticket has been president since our one vote VICTORY in whichever election it was where the establishment said we lost by a vote. But in the minds of everyone else, we are not president.

So why not run again?

Well, I am but an irrelevant representative now with no party backing, only corporate money and The People's will. The Forces of Evil are still strong, and I fear a run for president would only end in an illegitimate defeat, crushing the hopes and dreams of The People at large.

If you can muster up some moneysupportstrategies for me, I am willing to look into itfor the right price if The People demand it.

Sad thing is, I have been so far removed that I don't know many of the parties, factions, who's in the senate or anything. Is it possible for me to be rehabilitated into the mover and shaker I once was?

That's right, I flipped this one on you, Marokai. Don't think you can come to question time and get out that easy.
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #365 on: September 02, 2012, 02:08:57 AM »

Hubbub can be positive. How else does one create excitement? Tongue
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #366 on: September 02, 2012, 02:12:19 AM »

By having question time!

But I suppose a good scandal isn't bad for Atlasia. We were once fueled off of scandal, and we used it to get the South back from the brink of extinction in 2008.

So if strategic-gate is real, bring it on unless it ends up costing me reelection
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #367 on: September 02, 2012, 02:14:56 AM »

By having question time!

But I suppose a good scandal isn't bad for Atlasia. We were once fueled off of scandal, and we used it to get the South back from the brink of extinction in 2008.

So if strategic-gate is real, bring it on unless it ends up costing me reelection

If we both lost, we could form an "interest group" to protect southern values from exploitation. I suggest calling it GRAVELANCHE.
CLARENCE 2015!
clarence
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #368 on: September 02, 2012, 02:16:27 AM »

When did you stop beating your wife?
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix
E: -7.35, S: -6.26

« Reply #369 on: September 02, 2012, 02:20:24 AM »

My question is: why hasn't anybody else done so already?
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #370 on: September 02, 2012, 02:20:29 AM »

By having question time!

If we both lost, we could form an "interest group" to protect southern values from exploitation. I suggest calling it GRAVELANCHE.

There is already an interest group designed to protect southern values. It is designed to protect the values we all hold near and dear to our hearts. That interest group is called The People, friend.

When he brought me that sandwich.
Pingvin
Pingvin99
« Reply #371 on: September 02, 2012, 02:21:18 AM »

Do you still drink cognac in the morning?
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #372 on: September 02, 2012, 02:21:55 AM »

My question is: why hasn't anybody else done so already?

Because they are too busy asking if I am running for President and then dodging my questions I ask in return.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #373 on: September 02, 2012, 02:23:18 AM »

No, I brush my teeth with a bottle of jack nowadays.
Marokai Backbeat
Marokai Blue
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.42, S: -7.39

« Reply #374 on: September 02, 2012, 02:24:25 AM »

Sad thing is, I have been so far removed that I don't know many of the parties, factions, who's in the senate or anything. Is it possible for me to be rehabilitated into the mover and shaker I once was?

That's right, I flipped this one on you, Marokai. Don't think you can come to question time and get out that easy.

Anything's possible if you want to badly enough!
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 ... 24  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies