Office of Vice President Duke (vote for The Truth: the new constitution)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 20, 2024, 04:09:55 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Office of Vice President Duke (vote for The Truth: the new constitution)
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 ... 24
Author Topic: Office of Vice President Duke (vote for The Truth: the new constitution)  (Read 71949 times)
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -3.13

P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #325 on: December 30, 2011, 05:56:59 PM »

Thanks. I just wanted to give The People a heads up since my activity seemed to be the center of discussion in the other thread. Communication is always key.
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.26, S: -4.52

P P P
« Reply #326 on: December 30, 2011, 06:03:18 PM »

Don't worry about it, Duke - you have a long history of activity and hard work in this game, and anyone who values those attributes should be very proud of the job you've done.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #327 on: February 04, 2012, 10:04:43 PM »

An announcement from my former lover and current political partner AndrewPA is coming soon. I won't say we have rekindled our affair, but we may be looking to throw our hats into a race fairly soon. Besides, there's nothing like an old choice for a new Atlasia!
Pheurton Skeurto
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.29, S: -7.13

« Reply #328 on: February 04, 2012, 10:10:43 PM »

An announcement from my former lover and current political partner AndrewPA is coming soon. I won't say we have rekindled our affair, but we may be looking to throw our hats into a race fairly soon. Besides, there's nothing like an old choice for a new Atlasia!

I had a feeling Smiley
Fmr President & Senator Polnut
polnut
Atlas Icon
Australia

Political Matrix
E: -2.71, S: -5.22

« Reply #329 on: February 04, 2012, 10:11:27 PM »

Yaaay!!! clusterf***!
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #330 on: February 04, 2012, 10:13:57 PM »

Yaaay!!! clusterf***!

The parties have been torn apart by the mysterious powers that be, so we might as well cause even more problems than we should. We don't expect to win, but we do expect to show everyone how much we appreciate our love for one another. This will be a peaceful campaign based on self respect, love and humanity!
polnut
Atlas Icon
Australia

Political Matrix

« Reply #331 on: February 04, 2012, 10:23:53 PM »

Yaaay!!! clusterf***!

The parties have been torn apart by the mysterious powers that be, so we might as well cause even more problems than we should. We don't expect to win, but we do expect to show everyone how much we appreciate our love for one another. This will be a peaceful campaign based on self respect, love and humanity!

I read 'self-love' ... which I suppose is accurate too Tongue
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #332 on: February 04, 2012, 10:29:32 PM »

If you referring to Mr. AndrewPA and I loving ourselves, then yes, you would be correct. We feel we are the best candidates to take over this dying game. Otherwise, we wouldn't be running! Wink

Friends, its time we put aside our inhibitions and turned this game over to two people that you might not trust, you might not like, but you feel are crazy enough to turn things around! Let me assure you, when we win, the whisky and Pabst will be flowing freely!
Pheurton Skeurto
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #333 on: February 04, 2012, 10:30:26 PM »

If you referring to Mr. AndrewPA and I loving ourselves, then yes, you would be correct. We feel we are the best candidates to take over this dying game. Otherwise, we wouldn't be running! Wink

Friends, its time we put aside our inhibitions and turned this game over to two people that you might not trust, you might not like, but you feel are crazy enough to turn things around! Let me assure you, when we win, the whisky and Pabst will be flowing freely!

Can we lower the drinking age for a day so I can join t3h party? Curly
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #334 on: February 04, 2012, 10:34:40 PM »

This ticket believes as long as you're of the age of consent to use a woman's hoohaa, the age of 14, you should be able to drink! So, yes, upon inauguration, you will be able to partake in the festivities!
Pheurton Skeurto
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #335 on: February 04, 2012, 10:37:48 PM »

This ticket believes as long as you're of the age of consent to use a woman's hoohaa, the age of 14, you should be able to drink! So, yes, upon inauguration, you will be able to partake in the festivities!

F**K YES I'M GONNA GET HAMMERED AND THEN SET FIRE TO EVERY LIMP BIZKIT CD IN EXISTENCE
polnut
Atlas Icon
Australia

Political Matrix

« Reply #336 on: February 04, 2012, 10:39:44 PM »

F**K YES I'M GONNA GET HAMMERED AND THEN SET FIRE TO EVERY LIMP BIZKIT CD IN EXISTENCE

For someone who was in diapers when Limp Bizkit were huge... you need to get out of 1999.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #337 on: February 04, 2012, 10:40:19 PM »

Praise! A second preference! To go along with our two first preferences!! You will be an asset to our administration!
Pheurton Skeurto
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #338 on: February 04, 2012, 11:19:26 PM »

For someone who was in diapers when Limp Bizkit were huge... you need to get out of 1999.

I'm glad I was in diapers when Limp Bizkit was huge. The amount of sh*t coming from my infant butthole might have been the only thing smellier than their "music"
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #339 on: February 04, 2012, 11:25:29 PM »

Y'all like dubstep? Mixed with PBR?
Pheurton Skeurto
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #340 on: February 04, 2012, 11:26:50 PM »

WOBWOBWOB -gulp- WOBWOBWOBWOB -gulp-
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #341 on: February 04, 2012, 11:29:57 PM »

Duke (likes) this post!!!!
ZuWo
YaBB God
Switzerland

« Reply #342 on: February 05, 2012, 04:56:56 AM »

I welcome your entrance to the race and am looking forward to a short but intense election campaign. It's good to have a centrist ticket in the race!
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #343 on: February 05, 2012, 05:43:20 AM »

I like Andrew, so I'll make room for you somewhere. Good luck guvsies!
polnut
Atlas Icon
Australia

Political Matrix

« Reply #344 on: February 05, 2012, 05:48:08 AM »

It'll be a great contest... good to have a real race.
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #345 on: February 05, 2012, 09:57:45 AM »

With our 6 votes, we shall dance to victory! ANDREW/ANDREW for Presidents
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #346 on: April 22, 2012, 12:48:31 AM »

Hello friends,

I has been a while since I last addressed you. A few months ago, Andrew and I were elected co-Presidents of Atlasia and promptly followed through our promises to disappear. Andrew is currently running for a co-senate seat for the two of us, so I am excited about my inevitable return to the Senate chamber.

But I have a question for The People. While the winds have whispered into my ear the proper ranking order, I would like to take this opportunity to exercise the free will which The People give me and ask the folks who I should vote for. Who is running? Why are they running? What are their goals? Should I even vote for anyone but myself?

This is a good way to get a conversation going because, let's face it, nothing else is going on at the moment. Also, I am pleased to report I am taking donations again for future endeavors I may choose to participate in or act on.
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #347 on: April 22, 2012, 12:56:56 AM »
« Edited: April 22, 2012, 12:58:54 AM by Governor Napoleon »

But I have a question for The People. While the winds have whispered into my ear the proper ranking order, I would like to take this opportunity to exercise the free will which The People give me and ask the folks who I should vote for. Who is running? 

I'm running!

You must be logged in to read this quote.

To win, duh. And to save Atlasia. Smiley

To win, duh. And to save Atlasia. Smiley

Yes and no. A vote for Napoleon is a vote for Duke, and The People. Thank you for this opportunity for free publicity and shameless self-promotion! Cheesy
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #348 on: April 22, 2012, 01:07:40 AM »

You're running for Senate? I will admit the only candidate I know running is Andrew. I thought you were already in the senate?

And if you mean President, The People haven't come to a decision on who to support just yet. We are in firm agreement that the only ticket to save Atlasia is Duke/Cincinnatus, but it was disposed of a few months ago. Jesus has wept ever since.

If you are interested in pursuing my endorsement for that office should Cincinnatus and myself choose not to win the race, my address is easy to find and I accept any form of monetary payment.
Marokai Backbeat
Marokai Blue
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.42, S: -7.39

« Reply #349 on: April 22, 2012, 01:10:35 AM »

I suggest voting for TJ. Atlasia's Senate has a long history of having open or suspected gays in it, and we need to maintain such a legacy.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 ... 24  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies