Europe-Middle East-Africa Refugee Crisis General Thread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 17, 2024, 09:09:04 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  International General Discussion (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  Europe-Middle East-Africa Refugee Crisis General Thread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Europe-Middle East-Africa Refugee Crisis General Thread  (Read 129166 times)
BundouYMB

« on: August 22, 2015, 07:33:49 PM »

Can we ban this worthless piece of trash already?

Leftists always want to silence voices they don't agree with. I don't honestly think I've seen a comment of yours that was more than a sentence in length. It's pretty good evidence that you live in a bubble where you think everyone agrees with you and your beliefs need no explanation or justification, so you snark against those who don't agree with you and don't seem to be bothered to ever explain anything.

It is literally an invasion that is happening in Europe. Not by an organized army or a state, but an invasion of foreigners displacing people from their own home country. There are terrorist attacks in Europe regularly, and African and Mid-Eastern foreigners now commit an excessive amount of crime in their new European homes, far out of proportion to their share of the population.

Europeans are resisting. If I'm banned, whatever, you will still see the same thing. Some people don't want Germany to become Turkey, Syria, Libya, or Somalia.

You seem think very lowly of yourself, and rightly so. But even for an HP like you, life imprisonment would suffice. I'm rich enough not to care about your teeth; even your organs I would keep in tact. But maybe I'd like to take some of your totally non-Jewish blood, to make matzot for my Jewish children. By doing so, I'll render useful even something as worthless as you. We call it recycling Smiley

By the way, unlike ag's, your responses pack no punch. Still, I suppose at least you write a new comment each time, unlike Seinfeld who seems to sadly only post the same copypasta over and over in the vain attempt that someone will eventually take it seriously.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies