Game of Thrones Season 8 Discussion Thread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 20, 2024, 08:52:41 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Off-topic Board (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, The Mikado, YE)
  Game of Thrones Season 8 Discussion Thread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Game of Thrones Season 8 Discussion Thread  (Read 15128 times)
Donerail
Atlas Icon
« on: May 19, 2019, 07:27:34 PM »

somewhat persuaded that the showrunners have made this season (so far) deliberately horrible in order to deliver a mediocre ending that will look great by comparison to the rest of the season
Donerail
Atlas Icon
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2019, 09:45:30 PM »

Naath, of course, is home to a species of butterfly that transmits a deadly fever to everyone who visits. Only the Naathi are immune — everyone else eventually succumbs to a horrible disease that causes their flesh to peel from their bones. RIP Grey Worm
Donerail
Atlas Icon
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2019, 10:40:27 PM »

SAM: what if we tried democracy
YOHN ROYCE, WHO IS HERE FOR SOME REASON: actually, we're not a democracy, we are a republic.
A PRISONER: what if we made bran king, he has a good story
ARYA, WHO MASTERED DEATH ITSELF: yes, he has a better story than i do
SANSA: unfortunately, bran's dick does not work. we are seceding from the union.
UNNAMED PRINCE OF DORNE, WHO HAS NO LINES: my historically independent realm — the only one with an intact army — raises no objections to this strange stark child allowing his sister to secede, and we are totally okay with that.
BRAN: excellent. my first act will be finding one of the characters who cannot count. he is now master of coin.
BRONN: i want to spend all the money on brothels
BRAN: fine by me, i'm going to spend my time attempting to mentally possess a dragon on another continent.
ARYA: i'm a pirate now
Donerail
Atlas Icon
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2019, 12:01:09 AM »

the dornishmen and ironborn are historically subservient people. plus, an assembly of random major characters elected the catatonic stark child, and who are they to question that decision?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies