On the conflict
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 07:24:59 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  On the conflict
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: On the conflict  (Read 227 times)
It’s so Joever
Forumlurker161
Atlas Icon

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: May 16, 2023, 05:16:29 PM »

Hello, I know y’all are eager to murder eachother, I don’t blame you I also would be as well. However, we need some organization and a way to manage things so that anything that happens is realistic. I am conducting an assessment of military sizing and positions now, if anyone knows of any prior counts or resources for either, that would be great Wink

Secondly, I know the discordification of the game is something I generally dislike, but I am going to push for two private discord chats, one for the Southern command, and one for the Northern command that will be solely devoted towards noticing the GM Team of troop positions/secret movements, war orders etc. The other side will NOT have access to such information. If a different structure should be set up, I’m not against that either, this may be more of an interim measure while we figure out how to manage things on a logistical level.

Finally, know that stating an order and it being followed through are two different things with regards to timing. Getting orders down chain of command will take hours usually. Hearing about outcomes likewise because fog of war is a thing. Keep all that in mind as the next few weeks go on.
P. Clodius Pulcher did nothing wrong
razze
Junior Chimp
Cuba

Political Matrix
E: -6.52, S: -4.96

« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2023, 07:35:55 PM »

Is this necessary? I don't think the GMs should be giving the delusional game-breakers the same platform as the rest of us who just want to be normal and actually play the game.
It’s so Joever
Forumlurker161
Atlas Icon

« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2023, 08:53:45 PM »

Is this necessary? I don't think the GMs should be giving the delusional game-breakers the same platform as the rest of us who just want to be normal and actually play the game.
We are currently in a vote on the situation asking exactly that question.
fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2023, 09:44:31 PM »

How does this affect how you play the game? It's not like you actually do anything.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies