Sports thread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 27, 2024, 10:39:53 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Sports thread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Sports thread  (Read 1466 times)
Leinad
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.03, S: -7.91

« on: December 07, 2015, 12:08:34 AM »

Raised an NFL football fan. Specifically of the Atlanta Falcons. I have no clue how a team can start out 5-0 and is now 6-6. It's like Rand Paul's campaign. Sigh.

Still watch the NFL, but I prefer soccer nowadays. I lived in the DFW area for about a decade, moving back here in 2013, so I'm a fan of FC Dallas (who just had one of their best seasons ever, thanks to the rightful Coach of the Year two seasons running, Oscar Pareja). I'm also a fan of Chelsea over in Europe, and the US national teams (by the way, the fact that they can't prepare a suitable field for the World Cup champions is absurd).

I like other sports, but...I only have so much free time in a day, and I already spend lots of it doing...um...very important things. Like, multi-million dollar business deals and boarding spacecraft en route to Mars and cool stuff like that.

Oh, and another one of my favorite sports would be politics! Unfortunately my team isn't that good, but they try, and sometimes get moral victories.
Leinad
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.03, S: -7.91

« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2015, 01:34:33 AM »

Using the format of choice:

FC Dallas (MLS)
Chelsea (EPL)
Atlanta Silverbacks (NASL)
FC Utrecht (Eredivisie)
United States (International sports)
Atlanta Falcons (NFL)
Libertarian Party (US politics)
Republitarians (Republican party power struggle)

Weird fact about MLS: in the last 3 MLS Cups running the team I've been wanting to win has lost. First RSL, then New England, and now Columbus.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies