6/8 Primaries - AR, CA, IA, ME, MT, NV, NJ, ND, SC, SD, VA (results links in OP) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 11, 2024, 04:51:39 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  6/8 Primaries - AR, CA, IA, ME, MT, NV, NJ, ND, SC, SD, VA (results links in OP) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: 6/8 Primaries - AR, CA, IA, ME, MT, NV, NJ, ND, SC, SD, VA (results links in OP)  (Read 40084 times)
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« on: June 08, 2010, 09:58:12 PM »

Oops, I forgot this was today.  Oh well, so much for my vote.
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2010, 12:04:18 AM »

Was there that much difference between the NV Republicans?

Lowden and Tarkanian tried to tie themselves to the teabaggers, but everybody could see straight though that.  Angle actually is a teabagger, and probably a Scientologist as well.  And yeah, a Prohibitionist.

Good job, GOP.  You just convinced me to vote for the useless old fart of an incumbent.
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2010, 12:57:14 AM »

Blue = Angle
Green = Lowden
Red = Tarkanian
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2010, 01:16:54 AM »

Does Nevada have a significant Armenian population?  With Tarkanian that's three Armenians involved in the Senate race.

The 2000 census puts at less than 0.4%, even though I keep hearing that LV does indeed have a significant population.  Andre Agassi was born here, for one thing.
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2010, 01:19:10 AM »

Who is Sharron Angle?  I didn't hear her name in my life before about a minute ago.

Crazy extremist.

Wasn't the race between Lowden and Tarkanian?  How did she come from behind like that?

The Club for Growth declared their support for Reid's re-election by endorsing her.  Coupled with Lowden's implosion after the chicken thing and the illegal tour bus donation, and Tarkanian not being able to break through the barrier of being totally unqualified, Angle jumped into the lead about two weeks ago or so.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies