Issa: "Obama has one of the most corrupt administrations" (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 28, 2024, 05:47:32 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Issa: "Obama has one of the most corrupt administrations" (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Issa: "Obama has one of the most corrupt administrations"  (Read 2780 times)
Zarn
YaBB God

« on: January 03, 2011, 06:40:32 AM »

No character assassination is required.

The administration is either corrupt, inept, or both. I'm not sure which.
Zarn
YaBB God

« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2011, 10:36:05 AM »

No character assassination is required.

The administration is either corrupt, inept, or both. I'm not sure which.

Evidence of corruption? Not the same thing as disapproval of policies.

You don't remember the epic failures of picking an administration? It seemed Obama couldn't even pick his nose without something sinister coming out. Even Bo was involved in a scandal, which I found quite humorous. Tongue
Zarn
YaBB God

« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2011, 10:45:05 AM »

Maybe I've been living in a cave, but exactly what corruption is the administration going to be accused of?

I don't know yet.

Something is off about this administration, though. It could be corrupt. It could be just flat out inept.
Zarn
YaBB God

« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2011, 01:23:06 PM »

Maybe I've been living in a cave, but exactly what corruption is the administration going to be accused of?

I don't know yet.

Something is off about this administration, though. It could be corrupt. It could be just flat out inept.
Ineptitide and corruption are not the same thing. It doesn't make any sense to claim, without any evidence, that an administration has one or the other problem. If you accuse a politician of corruption, you need some kind of evidence to support that claim.

I never said they were the same thing.

If you think this administration has been doing a hunky doory job, you have been living under a rock. There is a reason the Dems were bite in the Midterms.

I'm not making an accusation (so off the high horse you go), although I did point that there were selection problems in the administration. It is not unthinkable that some corrupt politicians pass screening.

Even though I am Republican, I was not a fan of Bush's administration, either.
Zarn
YaBB God

« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2011, 01:25:08 PM »

I don't know yet.

Something is off about you. You could be partisan. Or you could be just flat out idiot.

Too bad you cannot take this post back, now. See the post above yours.
Zarn
YaBB God

« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2011, 10:22:15 PM »

Corruption is not the same as incompetence. Maybe the administration is corrupt; it is certainly incompetent. I doubt that Issa is planning to back up his statements, though if there is corruption within the Obama administration, the impressive amount of incompetence will presumably allow it to leak through anyhow.

I never said that they were the same. I said those two things are likely, given the failures so far. Someone put words in my mouth that I believed that they were the same.
Zarn
YaBB God

« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2011, 08:52:14 AM »

Corruption is not the same as incompetence. Maybe the administration is corrupt; it is certainly incompetent. I doubt that Issa is planning to back up his statements, though if there is corruption within the Obama administration, the impressive amount of incompetence will presumably allow it to leak through anyhow.

I never said that they were the same. I said those two things are likely, given the failures so far. Someone put words in my mouth that I believed that they were the same.

A question. If you're a right winger, why are you a Democrat?

I'm not.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies