NBC Commander-in-Chief Forum @8pm ET **live commentary thread** (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 07:33:59 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  NBC Commander-in-Chief Forum @8pm ET **live commentary thread** (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: NBC Commander-in-Chief Forum @8pm ET **live commentary thread**  (Read 7762 times)
Erich Maria Remarque
LittleBigPlanet
YaBB God
Sweden

« on: September 07, 2016, 02:44:48 PM »

Let's get the Atlas commentary out of the way; Trump was brilliant, Hillary was awful.

You really should change the thread title to Trump win, because most here have ready formed that opinion

The Kübler-Ross model, or the five stages of grief, postulates a series of emotions experienced by survivors of an intimate's death, wherein the five stages are

denial,
anger,
bargaining,
depression and
acceptance.
Smiley
Erich Maria Remarque
LittleBigPlanet
YaBB God
Sweden

« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2016, 04:51:22 PM »

Let's get the Atlas commentary out of the way; Trump was brilliant, Hillary was awful.

You really should change the thread title to Trump win, because most here have ready formed that opinion

The Kübler-Ross model, or the five stages of grief, postulates a series of emotions experienced by survivors of an intimate's death, wherein the five stages are

denial,
anger,
bargaining,
depression and
acceptance.
Smiley

When Trump loses, I know some nice high bridges that you might be interested in Smiley
Trump (and partly Bernie) is just a messenger. He has already won, because he's already sent a message, already changed us. We learned something new about Americans/humanity thanks to this election, didn't we?
I hope Smiley

Yes, he is truly charismatic and hardworking (rallies) one, but the corrupt system will be destroyed now or little bit later with or without him. Through his efforts!
I hope Smiley

LOL I went bananas, but still Grin
Erich Maria Remarque
LittleBigPlanet
YaBB God
Sweden

« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2016, 04:20:09 AM »

Trump is the candidate for idiots - I'm sure his forum supporters think taking the oil to stop ISIS makes perfect sense.
Because cutting off the money source never works in warfare, said no general ever.
Yes, but he should say something like "we should have taken oil while we were there and bomb it,  when ISIS started to use it"

Obama, whose politics created them, started to bomb the oil, only  when Russians went in and bombed "moderate" terrorists Obama were supporting.
Erich Maria Remarque
LittleBigPlanet
YaBB God
Sweden

« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2016, 08:46:29 AM »

Trump is the candidate for idiots - I'm sure his forum supporters think taking the oil to stop ISIS makes perfect sense.
Because cutting off the money source never works in warfare, said no general ever.
Yes, but he should say something like "we should have taken oil while we were there and bomb it,  when ISIS started to use it"

Obama, whose politics created them, started to bomb the oil, only  when Russians went in and bombed "moderate" terrorists Obama were supporting.

Are you really that stupid to believe that Obama's politics created Isis and not the century of abusive foreign policy prior to that? Or were you just providing a hypothetical trump quote?

No. I quoted a report from Department of Defense Smiley
Of course, the Obama is not responsible all alone. Americas best buddy in middle East — Saudi Arabia is as well. The system is as well. Bushes/Clintons/Obamas etc etc. Trump will humiliate all of them (he already humiliated the worst ones — Bush family Smiley)
One more time

But he's right. Kind of.
http://www.judicialwatch.org/document-archive/pgs-287-293-291-jw-v-dod-and-state-14-812-2/

You must be logged in to read this quote.

ISIS indeed is a biproduct of USA's/Bush's/Obama's politics in the Middle East.
I quote myself. It is a classified DIA report, August 2012. FBI [and of course Obama] knew the consequences of their politics.
Not just that, this [rise of ISIS] was exactly what they wanted. But it got out control.
Erich Maria Remarque
LittleBigPlanet
YaBB God
Sweden

« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2016, 06:08:01 PM »

Trump just blamed female soldiers for sexual assaults in the military
Did he? How?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies