Marist: Obama leads in 3-way race with Palin and Bloomberg (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 17, 2024, 06:45:13 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  2012 U.S. Presidential General Election Polls
  Marist: Obama leads in 3-way race with Palin and Bloomberg (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Marist: Obama leads in 3-way race with Palin and Bloomberg  (Read 7061 times)
Psychic Octopus
Junior Chimp
United States

« on: November 24, 2010, 02:58:24 PM »

Nothing new here in the general, really, although I expected Palin to be running a little better then this (although Bloomberg's numbers are staggering, and it appears that everyone who approves of Obama will vote for him, while Bloomberg sucks many of the independents and Republicans who can't stand Palin). It appears that a great deal of people are only voting Palin in the one-on-one matchup because they hate Obama more.

Also, Christie at nine percent!?! And Pataki outpolling Pawlenty?  
Psychic Octopus
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2010, 03:08:04 PM »

Also, Christie at nine percent!?! And Pataki outpolling Pawlenty?  

Why wouldn't Christie be at 9%?  At the moment, he's in the news far more often than any of the "second tier" candidates who are actually running.  But he's usually not included in 2012 polls, so we don't have anything to compare to.  (Aside from Zogby Interactive, lol.)  9% sounds perfectly plausible.

That makes sense, it is just a bit of a surprise. I thought we had a poll last mont with him at five percent? Maybe I am misremembering. Christie is not running though, and I'll be very surprised if he does.

What about Pataki outpolling Pawlenty? That doesn't seem to make sense, considering that the latter is mentioned as a candidate much more often then the former.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies