PA-SEN (Rasmussen): Fetterman +2 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 17, 2024, 09:31:43 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2022 Senate & House Election Polls
  PA-SEN (Rasmussen): Fetterman +2 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: PA-SEN (Rasmussen): Fetterman +2  (Read 1197 times)
South Dakota Democrat
jrk26

« on: October 24, 2022, 09:17:06 PM »

Both of these things can be true:

1. Oz has largely consolidated the base and mostly succeeded in righting the ship.
2. Righting the ship has made the race more competitive but not solved the GOP's main problem in PA: Oz's personal favorability ratings remain low enough that he will struggle where a generic R would have had a much easier time: actually winning over the lion's share of undecideds and genuinely independent/persuadable voters.

I know I sound like a broken record here, but Masters's unfavorability #s strike me as a lot 'softer' than Oz's, so again — it seems foolish to rule out AZ being the tipping-point race in the Senate instead of PA (although both are winnable for Republicans, at least in theory).

The problem with that is that (1) GOP has largely abandoned AZ for some reason if you look at spending (and big spending advantages in final weeks do matter), whereas Oz is closer to parity, and (2) Kelly is a much better candidate than Fetterman when it comes to winning over Biden Republicans.

Point no. 2 is spot on.  I'd vote for Mark Kelly in a heartbeat.  I still have no idea who I'm voting for here in PA. 

I'm sure you already know about this - but just curious, have you done the "I Side With" quiz? Which candidate do you align more on the issues?

I'm assuming she sides with Oz on most issues but finds him unpalatable, but I may be wrong.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies