The Future is Here! (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 02:38:59 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Election What-ifs? (Moderator: Dereich)
  The Future is Here! (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Future is Here!  (Read 20302 times)
MyRescueKittehRocks
JohanusCalvinusLibertas
Junior Chimp
United States

« on: November 25, 2014, 12:38:51 PM »

Stutzman in the senate would make me very happy. He's a class act.
MyRescueKittehRocks
JohanusCalvinusLibertas
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2014, 06:57:26 PM »

Ellspermann is a moderate. I don't think she'd overly cater to the far right. Many of the far right in Indiana are more of the " muh God and guns" crowd. Surprisingly 7-8 percent of them vote Libertarian but Ellspermann would take the more religious crowd and that result would push her over the top defeating the Dem. the Dem bench is rather weak around here even in a timeline like this. Still an interesting take Max. 😊
MyRescueKittehRocks
JohanusCalvinusLibertas
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2014, 11:31:25 PM »

Ellspermann is a moderate. I don't think she'd overly cater to the far right. Many of the far right in Indiana are more of the " muh God and guns" crowd. Surprisingly 7-8 percent of them vote Libertarian but Ellspermann would take the more religious crowd and that result would push her over the top defeating the Dem. the Dem bench is rather weak around here even in a timeline like this. Still an interesting take Max. 😊

It's sort of a perfect storm situation, and Joe Walsh used to be a pro-choice Republican moderate, so people change over time. Thank you for that info though, couldn't really find much on Ellspermann.

Look at who is the current governor of Indiana? Pence is a Tea Party darling. I bet it was written to be a perfect storm.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies