NC: Public Policy Polling: Bev Perdue and Pat McCrory dead even for Governor (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 01:02:11 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2008 Elections
  2008 Gubernatorial Election Polls
  NC: Public Policy Polling: Bev Perdue and Pat McCrory dead even for Governor (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: NC: Public Policy Polling: Bev Perdue and Pat McCrory dead even for Governor  (Read 1957 times)
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -3.13

P P
« on: May 15, 2008, 09:16:12 PM »

This will be a tight race, but I think McCrory wins it by 2% or so.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2008, 02:53:25 PM »

I am surprised Perdue isn't doing better than this - I thought conventional wisdom held that Democrats were likely to keep the Governor's Mansion?  Perhaps its Moore supporters' sour grapes?

The scandals in Raleigh recently will hurt the Democrats even though it should be a Democratic year. The speaker of the house of NC is in jail right now. NC is the best and only chance of a pickup for the GOP in this election cycle, and if Mecklenberg and the rest of the Charlotte area votes big for McCrory, he may have a solid chance.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2008, 10:03:05 PM »

The speaker of the house of NC is in jail right now. NC is the best and only chance of a pickup for the GOP in this election cycle,

Only?  Try again.

Well, if you count Washington. But somehow I think Gregorie will find a way to win the election again.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2008, 10:51:01 PM »

The speaker of the house of NC is in jail right now. NC is the best and only chance of a pickup for the GOP in this election cycle,

Only?  Try again.

Well, if you count Washington. But somehow I think Gregorie will find a way to win the election again.

I don't know much about the race, but Delaware is open.

Oh? I haven't seen any polling out of there at all, so I have no idea how that one will go.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies