What will be the next big social issue? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 08:43:31 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  What will be the next big social issue? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: What will be the next big social issue?  (Read 4464 times)
MyRescueKittehRocks
JohanusCalvinusLibertas
Junior Chimp
United States

« on: June 26, 2015, 07:44:36 PM »

Re-educating those religious individuals among us who spread bigotry and hate.

So you want forced re-education of all Bible believing Christians? That basically means you want a genocide of Bible Believing Christians. You are seeking revenge and that is a stain on your position.
MyRescueKittehRocks
JohanusCalvinusLibertas
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2015, 09:01:57 PM »

Re-educating those religious individuals among us who spread bigotry and hate.

So you want forced re-education of all Bible believing Christians? That basically means you want a genocide of Bible Believing Christians. You are seeking revenge and that is a stain on your position.

you believe all bible-believing christians spread bigotry and hate? i'mma have to report you for this piece of vicious anti-christian rhetoric

I should report you for slander but that's not how I do things. I'm the Bible Believing Christian here and I am not ashamed of that.

Part of showing Christian love is telling the truth. If you've read the Bible at any length there are very strong admonitions against homosexuality. I have no hate or bad will towards gay people. My question is would you rather deal with me or ISIS?
MyRescueKittehRocks
JohanusCalvinusLibertas
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2015, 10:48:27 PM »

My question is would you rather deal with me or ISIS?

An interesting question, indeed.

Would it shock the LGBT folks on this site that ISIS wants me dead (Because I follow the Nazarene) as much as they want you to be dead (for being LGBT)? They want to defenestrate you and behead/crucify me.

MyRescueKittehRocks
JohanusCalvinusLibertas
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2015, 11:50:48 PM »

My question is would you rather deal with me or ISIS?

An interesting question, indeed.

Would it shock the LGBT folks on this site that ISIS wants me dead (Because I follow the Nazarene) as much as they want you to be dead (for being LGBT)? They want to defenestrate you and behead/crucify me.

Big whoop. ISIS wants you dead.

That doesn't excuse your bigotry.

I'm not the bigot here. I'm going to set the record straight right here and right now. I have gay friends. They know where I stand and respect my stance. I wanted that kind of respectful dialogue and discussion here but all I've gotten is a serious lack of civility and utter disrespect. Yes I hold to what Holy Writ (The Bible) says about marriage and family life. But I also oppose the nefarious acts of groups like Westboro Baptist and their bigoted slogans. If anything, there has been a steady low level bigotry against Christians who oppose gay marriage on this site as long as I've been a member. Quite frankly I have had it with that said anti-Christian bigotry.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies