GOP insiders starting to get upset with McCain's "aimless" campaign (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 21, 2024, 11:40:09 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2008 Elections
  GOP insiders starting to get upset with McCain's "aimless" campaign (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: GOP insiders starting to get upset with McCain's "aimless" campaign  (Read 2407 times)
Reaganfan
Atlas Icon
United States

« on: July 02, 2008, 11:18:28 AM »

The good thing for McCain is that despite this...he is running roughly even...which means he can still pull ahead again.
Reaganfan
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2008, 11:48:43 AM »

McCain has been designated to the back pages since he locked things up on Super Tuesday and he never recovered. By watching TV, you would think Obama was the only one in this race. It really is amazing that McCain is only trailing by 5 points or so, considering how hard the media has pushed Obama.

Ha, yeah sure and all that press has been 100% positive, right?

Well, AHDuke is right. All I see at night is "OBAMA OBAMA OBAMA OBAMA" "OMABA SAID THIS...OBAMA WANTS TO DO THIS...QUESTIONS ABOUT OBAMA THIS AND OBAMA THAT"

..."and John McCain campaigned in Harrisburg, PA."
Reaganfan
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2008, 03:39:24 PM »

He obviously has a vision.  You're just not hearing the "I'M GOING TO CHANGE THE WORLD" kinda hype that you normally get from candidates.

I think he was talking about the fact that McCain is probably in the early stages of developing caterax. Tongue

So THAT'S why he squints.  hahaha . . . I thought it was the prune juice.

Obama seems to squint alot too...but that's not important. What is important is how people diss prunes. They taste great! So do figs and dried cranberries and other fruits.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies