Violent protests in Milwaukee after police shooting (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 02:58:10 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Violent protests in Milwaukee after police shooting (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Violent protests in Milwaukee after police shooting  (Read 1791 times)
Suburbia
bronz4141
Atlas Icon
United States

« on: August 14, 2016, 08:44:08 AM »

Now I see why Milwaukee Mayor Tom Barrett couldn't beat Scott Walker in 2010 and 2012. He's ineffective. Weak. Can't control his city.
Wisconsinites don't want Milwaukeeans running the state. This could help Trump in a sense in the suburbs.
Suburbia
bronz4141
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2016, 01:59:37 PM »

What a joke. The man was armed, and the police was clearly justified, and these losers in Milwaukee burn up the city. And people want to know why some don't want to enter these areas? It's asinine. Mayor Barrett is probably embarrassed. Scott Walker, the governor, ordered the National Guard to calm the area down and ask for order. These things only help Trump in the Milwaukee suburbs, where he's not popular in the first place.

http://fox6now.com/2016/08/14/gov-walker-activates-wisconsin-national-guard-in-wake-of-officer-involved-shooting-subsequent-violence/
Suburbia
bronz4141
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2016, 12:37:54 PM »
« Edited: August 15, 2016, 12:42:04 PM by bronz4141 »

Well I see Scott Walker is still terrible as usual. Someone throws a brick through the window of a Denny's, and he calls out the National Guard. Correct me if I'm wrong but they didn't even do that in Dallas last month when 5 officers were murdered! Great proportionate response Scott.

On a more serious note, since the man who was killed was armed, I doubt there will be any national outrage in this case.

Good thing though is that he only activated them if need and they would be called out by the MPD instead of the insane Clarke. In other good news they weren't needed. The other reason why they were called out was the "protesters" and an elected Alderman were basically threatening to burn condo towers on the east side.

The guy that was shot was involved in a shooting and then witness intimidation last year. While both BLMs (Black and Blue) both have good points they are led by some of most racist, idiotic people ever.

The BP that was burned had an owner/worker (can't remember which) allegedly shoot at a group of loitering black men that were supposedly armed last month and there were protests about boycotts about that. This is also happening in the heart of the ghetto so they're burning what little they have and likely making it harder for any type of jobs to get in to that area.

IIs Clarke really that bad, MJ? i know. He spoke in defense of Trump at the RNC, but when even another WI Republican thinks he's insane...Shocked

I've heard him referred as "the black Joe Arpiao". What's your take on him, MJ?

He's said BLM is supporting ISIS. Said there is no such thing as Racism. Told people to arm themselves because the policy won't be there in time. Wants to send the national guard in to the north side and basically shoot up the protesters.

The list goes on, guy is nuts and on a power trip. He had a guy arrested once for writing something in the newspaper that he thought was mean. Got removed from running the county jail system for incompetence. Has said the county executive hates him because he has a small penis.

Yeah, Clarke is nuts, is power hungry, wants some higher office. It was funny back in 2004 when he ran for mayor and got third place by quite a bit.

EDIT: If Clarke had his way he would send the national guard in and have them mow down all the protesters. He's made it clear he thinks BLM and protesters are terrorists and they should be shot.

Some of the protesters should be removed. Some of them are agitators. Not all of them are good. Agitators cause violence on themselves because they agitate.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies