Sex outside of marriage should be illegal for men (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 02:42:37 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Political Debate (Moderator: Torie)
  Sex outside of marriage should be illegal for men (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Sex outside of marriage should be illegal for men  (Read 2277 times)
Kahane's Grave Is A Gender-Neutral Bathroom
theflyingmongoose
Atlas Icon
Norway

Political Matrix
E: 3.41, S: -1.29

P
« on: August 31, 2022, 02:19:24 PM »

I hear this is a very popular position in Europe.

No, the European position is America=Gilead, be extremely sexually permissive to own the fat-tards.
theflyingmongoose
Atlas Icon
Norway

Political Matrix

P
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2022, 03:34:10 PM »

No, the European position is America=Gilead, be extremely sexually permissive to own the fat-tards.

It might be a surprise for you to hear this. But people in Europe don't usually base their world view around whatever chip you have on your shoulder.

LOL I make fun of Americans a lot, but a significant portion of European policy comes from a contrarian view of American policy. Since US policy is so terrible, this often looks like the right idea. Germany's famous 'wow, they really take responsibility for the Holocaust' system includes comparison to the 'American Genocide' of Native Americans. Which happened, but mostly under predecessor governments.

As a Jewish person, I have never felt more in danger than in the UK and Germany.

We'll take responsibility for what happened from 1492-1776 when Germans admit the Nazi government and the Federal Republic Of Germany included most of the same employees, politicians, and staff (1945 vs 1949).
theflyingmongoose
Atlas Icon
Norway

Political Matrix

P
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2022, 10:12:00 PM »

It might be a surprise for you to hear this. But people in Europe don't usually base their world view around whatever chip you have on your shoulder.

LOL I make fun of Americans a lot, but a significant portion of European policy comes from a contrarian view of American policy. Since US policy is so terrible, this often looks like the right idea. Germany's famous 'wow, they really take responsibility for the Holocaust' system includes comparison to the 'American Genocide' of Native Americans. Which happened, but mostly under predecessor governments.

As a Jewish person, I have never felt more in danger than in the UK and Germany.

We'll take responsibility for what happened from 1492-1776 when Germans admit the Nazi government and the Federal Republic Of Germany included most of the same employees, politicians, and staff (1945 vs 1949).

If there's anywhere that defines itself largely in opposition to America, it's Canada, not Europe. You don't see European governments pushing through new laws in reaction to domestic events in America. Trudeau does it all the damn time.

The Canadians don't attack us on the Native American genocide because they did the same thing. Although yes, Trudeau is insufferable as f@ck, and only won re-election in 2019 because of Trump.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies