Rep. Lauren Boebert jokes about Rep. Ilhan Omar blowing up a bomb in the Capitol (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 02, 2024, 04:35:12 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Rep. Lauren Boebert jokes about Rep. Ilhan Omar blowing up a bomb in the Capitol (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Rep. Lauren Boebert jokes about Rep. Ilhan Omar blowing up a bomb in the Capitol  (Read 2738 times)
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« on: November 26, 2021, 06:13:22 PM »

God I hope she doesn’t have any LGBT family members

Her thoughts exactly
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2021, 12:10:26 PM »

I'm honestly shocked she apologized.

Is this, though let's be clear she's only sorry she's getting called out on it. Even in her district this could have repercussions. She's still a piece of walking garbage POS.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2021, 09:33:29 PM »

I disagree with The Squad in general as they were well to my left especially on social issues, but me defending Omar and AOC over the last few weeks shows how bad politics are going in this country. McCarthy & co should take the high road in this scenario, rather than engage in the gutter politics which is only going to kill our democracy.  As inexcusable as some of Omar's previous remarks (all about the Benjamin's, some people did something) I'm referring to in particular, I don't believe she has swept as low as the "bomb" comments.

Wish I could triple  recommended a post, particularly given in this case it's origin.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies