October 2017 Federalist Party Convention - Partial Results (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 04:36:57 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  October 2017 Federalist Party Convention - Partial Results (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: October 2017 Federalist Party Convention - Partial Results  (Read 19740 times)
Enduro
Junior Chimp

« on: December 03, 2017, 08:24:36 PM »

Leinad has proven time and time again that he has the party's best interests in mind, and that he's constantly trying to do the right thing. Oakvale has not proved either of those things. Everytime I see him on iirc,  he's insulting someone.

Leinad has earned my trust, and I will be voting with him. Frankly, the lack of support for someone who has done so much for us is embarrassing. You should be ashamed of yourselves.
Enduro
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2017, 09:11:09 PM »

Leinad has proven time and time again that he has the party's best interests in mind, and that he's constantly trying to do the right thing. Oakvale has not proved either of those things. Everytime I see him on iirc,  he's insulting someone.

Leinad has earned my trust, and I will be voting with him. Frankly, the lack of support for someone who has done so much for us is embarrassing. You should be ashamed of yourselves.

What an utterly absurd statement. "Leinad has done a lot for the Party so we must support his unhinged personal vendetta". It is you who should be ashamed of yourself for debasing yourself in such a manner.

The nature of Leinad is to help, and your nature is to destroy. I trust him. Supporting a friend when he's right is hardly debasing myself.
Enduro
Junior Chimp

« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2017, 10:38:53 PM »

What an utterly absurd statement. "Leinad has done a lot for the Party so we must support his unhinged personal vendetta". It is you who should be ashamed of yourself for debasing yourself in such a manner.

The nature of Leinad is to help, and your nature is to destroy. I trust him. Supporting a friend when he's right is hardly debasing myself.

Tell me more about my nature, I haven't been psychoanalysed in a while. What a foul thing to say.

I'm just speaking from what I've seen, and being as honest as I can. I don't insult people needlessly, as much as I can prevent myself from doing at least. Truly, you take what I said and do whatever you want to do with it. If I'm wrong with my assessment, I'll take it back, but only until you either prove me wrong or make an effort to change.
Enduro
Junior Chimp

« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2017, 10:42:04 PM »

I motion to stop all this bickering, and have the vote already.
Enduro
Junior Chimp

« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2017, 10:50:54 PM »

Aye.
Enduro
Junior Chimp

« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2017, 05:37:36 PM »

I doubt the result would be the same if all of the party members were presented with both sides of the story instead of just sent pm's by one side and made to choose a "him or me " approach....

Sending PMs to voters to win a vote is such a hideous crime. We don't know anyone who has done that to win the presidency do we?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies