Sick workers tied to 40% of restaurant food poisoning outbreaks (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 07:58:39 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Sick workers tied to 40% of restaurant food poisoning outbreaks (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Sick workers tied to 40% of restaurant food poisoning outbreaks  (Read 516 times)
Kahane's Grave Is A Gender-Neutral Bathroom
theflyingmongoose
Atlas Icon
Norway

Political Matrix
E: 3.41, S: -1.29

P
« on: June 01, 2023, 06:13:32 PM »

These jobs should be automated.
theflyingmongoose
Atlas Icon
Norway

Political Matrix

P
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2023, 01:52:25 AM »

Food / restaurants? No.

Also, let's be realistic here Mongoose about 21st century Western society. The entire syste
 is set up to benefit the rich and corporations and f__k over everybody else. Without soem sort of progressive revolution, more and more jobs are going to be automated and less and less people will have jobs, all for the sake of "progress" and helping the rich get richer. This "advancement" is ultimately f__k everybody over and help the rich get richer. How is that ACTUALLY progress, for humans? For technology and for capitalism, sure. We're all humans though. As our species evolves, the systems we've built will ensure that we DON'T benefit, and actually just create higher unemployment and widen the wealth gap.

I'm personally not eager to run full speed towards a future where the Musks are even easier off and a lot of my friends and neighbours can't find jobs.

The jobs should be automated and my idea to guarantee a minimum income of $24,000 per year for all American adults (so if they can only work a small number of hours due to a lack of job openings they still can get by).
theflyingmongoose
Atlas Icon
Norway

Political Matrix

P
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2023, 02:11:48 AM »

Dude, that amount of cash can’t feed a family much less pay rent in affordable areas of chicago near real work—and this is important, you can’t get a place near a good job market for less than $36,000–for a year. You are basically admitting capitalism is incompatible with human nature at this point.

The $24,000 would make it easier for people to stay in rural/more low-cost areas. This would reduce the average rents and cost of living in major cities.

I'm thinking that the $24,000 could have some cost of living adjustments or bonuses for those with children.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies