LGB Dignity Bill (Law'd) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 03:26:16 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  LGB Dignity Bill (Law'd) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: LGB Dignity Bill (Law'd)  (Read 10559 times)
MaxQue
Atlas Icon
Canada

« on: July 25, 2009, 10:59:43 PM »

Well, my next bill will probably be for legalizing electrical shocks as a legal cure, since banning it could bar some people of searching the happiness.

And I'm disgusted by the Crappy South Senator who is thinking than homosexuality is a disease. Bigotry should be a mental disease, but we would have a problem to find mentally sane Southeasterners.
MaxQue
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2009, 11:58:40 PM »

Well, my next bill will probably be for legalizing electrical shocks as a legal cure, since banning it could bar some people of searching the happiness.

As long as we aren't forcing it upon people, why not? We allow acupuncture. Hell, we allow women to wax their entire bodies. That has to hurt a ton. But they want it for nothing more than comfort and external beauty, so who am I to judge?

We know than they don't work. The problem is than some crazies/crooks is persuading those people than those treatments works, when they don't work. We don't allow businesses to make false advertising, why should we allow false advertising from ''gay cure'' camps, since they are saying false things to persuade people to choose them. What is the difference, except than ''gay cure'' can give you mental problems for the rest of their life?
MaxQue
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2009, 07:28:11 PM »

Aye
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies