Gov. Strickland rails against "shameful" GOP voter-suppression laws (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 15, 2024, 09:26:08 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Gov. Strickland rails against "shameful" GOP voter-suppression laws (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Gov. Strickland rails against "shameful" GOP voter-suppression laws  (Read 2275 times)
Zioneer
PioneerProgress
Junior Chimp
United States

« on: August 01, 2012, 11:14:49 AM »

How is it that among 16 million people in Georgia and Indiana over several elections, the Democrats have failed to locate a single case of voter 'suppression' and produce it in a court of law?

Switch Democrats for Republicans and suppression for fraud, and I could say the same thing.
Zioneer
PioneerProgress
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2012, 04:18:05 PM »

How is it that among 16 million people in Georgia and Indiana over several elections, the Democrats have failed to locate a single case of voter 'suppression' and produce it in a court of law?

Switch Democrats for Republicans and suppression for fraud, and I could say the same thing.

But you'd be grossly incorrect, because Republicans have made cases for fraud in a court of law. Several courts of law, in fact.

Where's your evidence, and compared to how many possibly legitimate voters that have been removed from the voting rolls, how many fraudsters have been convicted?
Zioneer
PioneerProgress
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2012, 07:58:25 PM »

But you'd be grossly incorrect, because Republicans have made cases for fraud in a court of law. Several courts of law, in fact.

Where's your evidence, and compared to how many possibly legitimate voters that have been removed from the voting rolls, how many fraudsters have been convicted?

Why don't you read Crawford v Marion County? It's all there and public knowledge. I'm sorry that you aren't aware of it, but I suspect that's merely a function of you choosing to willingly be ignorant.

Give me statistics, not a Supreme Court case.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies