CBS national poll on who voters would "consider voting for" (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 12:44:57 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  CBS national poll on who voters would "consider voting for" (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: CBS national poll on who voters would "consider voting for"  (Read 2847 times)
Sprouts Farmers Market ✘
Sprouts
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: 1.74

« on: March 29, 2015, 03:59:56 PM »

Looks like Rand's mission to reform the GOP electorate has eaten him alive.

Pretty much. He has the second highest "no" percentage despite having the 5th lowest "yes" percentage and 4th highest recognition. He is the only person to have a negative number besides Christie, who is a joke at this point.

Also shocked at Biden's numbers.

Check the updated numbers! I have no idea what could've happened in the last month to get a net change of 17, but I am quite ecstatic. Walker still obviously has the widest appeal, but Paul looks to be in good shape if you consider NH+NV putting him towards the front of the pack and hopefully becoming more appealing.

Paul seems to poll quite inconsistently. I wonder if that could be the youth vote factor? But this is just between two polls of the same outlet. In national polls, it seems he goes from 13% in 2nd place to 4% in 9th place in a week and then he gets a decent performance again.

I don't know what to expect, but I'm cautiously optimistic.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies