Which Forum Member.... (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 02:25:53 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Which Forum Member.... (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Which Forum Member....  (Read 1482 times)
Tetro Kornbluth
Gully Foyle
Atlas Icon
Ireland, Republic of

« on: May 31, 2009, 09:41:34 PM »
« edited: May 31, 2009, 09:53:30 PM by The Man Machine »

....would you want as a dorm or roommate if you needed to split the rent? Lewis Trondheim, Several actually, but Lewis would be the coolest.

....would you want to go into business with? Why would I want a business? If forced to choose, Beet.

....would you expect to go berzerk on a killing rampage one day? Me. It's gonna happen sometime

....do you think needs to post less? Me. Because then there will be less self-absorption on the forum.

....do you think should post more? Yes. Then people will be further exposed to my shining brilliance which has only graced them now just over 5,000 times. Also I might for once be mentioned on one of these threads.

....has made you laugh so hard you choked on whatever beverage you were drinking? Joe Republic does have that ability, Bullmoose has the best ability at making random but appropriate movie references; but no one on this forum fits fully that description.

....is least likely to say, "Man, I was so wrong"? I would like to say Prophetman or Stark, but I doubt it, probably BenConstine actually.

....is most likely to rub your nose in it if he or she is proven right? Dunno; Al maybe, he will assault me with grinning smilies.

....would you want to have your back in a bar fight? What's a bar?

....would you want at your bedside if you were sick or dying? Whoever has got the best jokes and tempts Satan the most... Joe Republic

....would you seek investment advice from? I invest? What exactly? My Credibility?

....would you want to marry your sister or daughter? Al, Lewis or someone respectfully non-respectable like that.

....has the most positive outlook on life? BushOklahoma, which proves once more than realism trumps optimism.

....has the most negative outlook? Plausibly myself; my tendency to name drop myself for pointless questions suggests to me that I have a cynical attitude and yet is not above showing off his desperate need for attention. (Really? Tweed).

....would you want to make a movie with? Lewis Trondheim. Or Eraserhead; but only if we decide to do a David-Lynchesque movie.

....would you want to tour a foreign country with? Al in Wales; Lewis Wherever; Opebo in Thailand would be *Interesting*.

....is most likely to persuade you to switch parties? The guy who announces the punch has been spiked (BOOM BOOM).

....makes you so glad you are NOT of his or her party? All the Republicans; pretty much every single one. Obama Cultists too.

....would be the most fun on a road trip across the US? Eraserhead would be pretty epic I would say, Tweed too, BRTD for the sheer zanyness/comedic potential; but I dislike Strip Clubs and high Alcohol consumption so that's out.

....would you turn to for advice on a personal problem or crisis? Lewis Trondheim and/or Jas.
Tetro Kornbluth
Gully Foyle
Atlas Icon
Ireland, Republic of

« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2009, 09:54:32 PM »

I thank Gully for his recognition of my movie based stream of consciousness (it was about time my investment in my 400+dvd collection paid off) and I shed a tear that every single republican on here, including myself, makes him glad not to be an R.

Now if you'll excuse me, I need to see Ray Liotta play the worst medieval fantasy style wizard possible in In the Name of the King.

Cheesy

Anyway you're not a *real* (Whatever that is) Republican, so I wasn't thinking of you (or Wixted if he's still around or HTMLdon or Phil... but the others...)
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies