New York City mayoral election, 2017 thread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 07:47:20 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Gubernatorial/State Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  New York City mayoral election, 2017 thread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: New York City mayoral election, 2017 thread  (Read 35064 times)
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« on: August 09, 2016, 10:09:07 PM »

Other Democrats that could run include former City Council Speaker Christine Quinn

Isn't she too busy being Bloomberg's butler these days? Its because of her he got a third term in 2009 which he didn't deserve. She ain't going nowhere this time either.

Uh, if he's the best we've got, I'm sticking with di Blasio. I'm still mad he defeated Eliot Spitzer last time.

Come on Dov Hikind, this is your chance!

Dov Hikind is the worst the Jewish-American community has to offer.  The man is an absolute disgrace.
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2016, 06:01:55 AM »
« Edited: August 10, 2016, 06:04:12 AM by Malcolm X »

Dov Hikind is the worst the Jewish-American community has to offer.  The man is an absolute disgrace.

Somehow I doubt that.

I was being semi-sarcastic when I said he should run but calling him the Jewish Al Sharpton is harsh.

I mean ignoring his general bigotry, endorsement of Trump, support for people who commit hate crimes against Muslims, the fact that he dressed up in blackface for a party, has said gay marriage will lead to "incest and beastality," his corruption (pretty sure he was actually indicted at one point), and his support for racial profiling, there's also the fact that hid evidence of over 1,000 cases of sexual abuse at orthodox Yeshivas in NYC.
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2016, 05:51:30 PM »

I mean ignoring his general bigotry, endorsement of Trump, support for people who commit hate crimes against Muslims, the fact that he dressed up in blackface for a party, has said gay marriage will lead to "incest and beastality," his corruption (pretty sure he was actually indicted at one point), and his support for racial profiling, there's also the fact that hid evidence of over 1,000 cases of sexual abuse at orthodox Yeshivas in NYC.

Wow. That is shocking to say the least.

He must be the only Democrat in the country to have endorsed Trump.

Don't worry, we got Lieberman coming too.

Good, you can keep him.
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2016, 11:08:47 PM »

Gross.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies