Republicans tell RNC Chairman Reince Priebus to de-fund Trump (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 02:09:32 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Republicans tell RNC Chairman Reince Priebus to de-fund Trump (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Republicans tell RNC Chairman Reince Priebus to de-fund Trump  (Read 1238 times)
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« on: August 11, 2016, 04:33:18 PM »

Wow.
Something tells me this extreme position would not be exercised by Priebus, just yet.
But if trump continues down the same disastrous road (mouth before brain), I can see this happening in about 3 or 4 weeks from now.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2016, 04:52:33 PM »

Abandoning Trump would not only cause the Pubs to lose another presidential election, but the Senate too.

But Ljube, don't you think that it's almost certain that the "Pubs will lose this presidential election," regardless ?
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2016, 05:19:22 PM »

Abandoning Trump would not only cause the Pubs to lose another presidential election, but the Senate too.

They've already lost the Senate if we're being honest here.

Yep:

WI
IL
NH
PA
IN

Dem +5

PA and IL aren't gone yet.

IL was lost long ago and McGinty will win (relatively) comfortably in the end. I expect all but maybe 1 or 2 of the competitive races this cycle to go to Democrats. Heck is a more impressive candidate than Masto but he will definitely lose this year. Clinton, despite the nonsense the polls are showing now, will win Nevada by at least 8 points in November, and the Hispanic candidate backed by Reid's extremely powerful political machine will emerge victorious in the end in a year like this one.

How do we know that IL is gone when basically no one has polled the race?

Kirk might only end up losing by single digits but there's no way he actually pulls out a victory in a Presidential year.

At this point, I feel confident in saying that only WI and IL will likely flip from R to D.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2016, 08:58:40 PM »

An Atlas member has a "Dump the Trump" signature line, with an image of feces (cant remember who).
That slogan would fit perfectly with this new Republican cause/plan.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies