RUBIO DOES IT AGAIN! (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 02:53:10 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  RUBIO DOES IT AGAIN! (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: RUBIO DOES IT AGAIN!  (Read 3935 times)
Fuzzy Bear
Atlas Star
United States

« on: February 08, 2016, 10:55:06 PM »

I honestly dont get what the big deal is. Every politician repeats their main talking points ad nauseam. It's a strategic calculation, it appeals to the base, and its generally accepted as part of the political dialogue.

Sure Rubio sounds a bit repetitive, but are any Republicans going to bag on him because he insults Obama too much? I hardly think that will be decisive at the ballot box.

Uh... did you watch the video? He literally repeated the same sentence twice in less than thirty seconds.

And the point is?

As I stated, politicians repeat the same exact phrases over and over again. How many times does Hillary bash the Republicans in a 1 minute segment? How many times does Christie bash Clinton in the same amount of time?

I think it looks a bit odd and the optics of it may hurt him, but I certainly don't equate it to an 'oops' moment. Granted it shows a lack of 'creative' thought, but I dont think it will be a deciding factor for most of the voters.

How many times does Trump repeat his statement about getting beat by 'China, Mexico, and Japan'?

The real issue for Rubio is that he got manhandled by Christie on the issue in full view of the national viewing audience.  It was horrible for Marco. 
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies