CNN Reagan Library 1st tier GOP debate @8pm ET **live commentary thread** (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 01:00:32 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  CNN Reagan Library 1st tier GOP debate @8pm ET **live commentary thread** (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: CNN Reagan Library 1st tier GOP debate @8pm ET **live commentary thread**  (Read 20966 times)
RR1997
United States

« on: September 16, 2015, 08:09:02 PM »

Lol @ Fiornia
RR1997
United States

« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2015, 08:50:33 PM »

It seems like the Republicans are moving to the left on economic issues, not social issues. Awful.
RR1997
United States

« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2015, 09:52:54 PM »

I officially don't support Kasich anymore. I don't support any of the cadidates anymore actually. This maybe the first election ever where every single candidate is bad, both Democratic and Republican. Hillary actually seems the least awful. I might actually be a Republican that will vote for her if she wins the Dem. nomination.
RR1997
United States

« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2015, 09:58:11 PM »

I officially don't support Kasich anymore. I don't support any of the cadidates anymore actually. This maybe the first election ever where every single candidate is bad, both Democratic and Republican. Hillary actually seems the least awful. I might actually be a Republican that will vote for her.

How can you say that after seeing how articulate and reasonable Rubio has been?

Rubio and Fiornia might've done well during tonight's debate, but Rubio did bad during the last debate, and I'm not a huge fan of the political views. Fiornia has an awful business record and mediocre politcial views. She's good at making herself seem more intelligent than she actually is if that means anything.
RR1997
United States

« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2015, 10:02:12 PM »

Huckabee just compared abortion to slavery. Scumbag.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies