Will Israel bomb Iran? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 15, 2024, 04:32:35 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  International General Discussion (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  Will Israel bomb Iran? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Based on the linked article do you beleive Israel will bomb Iran sometime in the coming decade?
Yes in 2007

Yes in 2008

Yes by 2012

Yes by 2017

Yes but after 2017

no

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 18

Author Topic: Will Israel bomb Iran?  (Read 2269 times)
kashifsakhan
« on: January 11, 2007, 08:56:44 PM »

Maybe, but only if Iran attacked first. Throughout her history, Israel has never been so much one to start Sad wars, but they do, usually, at least, end Smiley them

Dave

You might want to study history a little more first. 1981 Israeli bombing? Ringing any bells?

You might want to pay closer attention to what I said. I said Israel "has never been so much one to start wars", I didn't say that they'd never started any military offensives whatsoever

Dave

Well of course they're too sneaky to actually declare war when they start killing civilians.

As if Roll Eyes Israel's enemies have never killed any Israeli civilians. Even the most recent conflict in the Lebanon wasn't Israeli started, Hizbollah's actions instigated that

Dave

I dont agree with you there. Although Hezbollah did kidnap an Israeli soldier, i think the Israeli response was sort of like trying to kill a fly with a cannon ball... way over the top!

I think if it had been handled better plenty of lives could have been saved.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies