Not finished: Trump reportedly raised at least $11 million since Tuesday (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 09:43:15 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Not finished: Trump reportedly raised at least $11 million since Tuesday (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Not finished: Trump reportedly raised at least $11 million since Tuesday  (Read 1362 times)
Fuzzy Bear
Atlas Star
United States

« on: June 24, 2016, 01:48:15 AM »

Boom! Tell me again how TRUMP's campaign is in decline.

They'll be happy to.  The Trump Deniers won't quit.

It's not whether or not Trump wins or loses that's amazing; it's the fact that Trump has exposed how much more he knows than his opposition, and how behind the curve they are.  If they were not behind the curve, someone else would be the presumptive GOP Presidential nominee at this point.  This is what kills the Trump Deniers; the fact that Little Hands Drumpf, Miller, Donald Dump, or whatever you want to label him as, tied your favorite candidate in knots.

The folks who say Trump can't win are nuts.  Trump's the ONLY candidate who's proven he can win in the MOST unfavorable conditions, going against the grain.  Indeed, Trump pulled off the equivalent of a hostile takeover of the GOP, and he's going to make them like it.  Really, what candidate since William Jennings Bryan in 1896 has pulled this off?
Fuzzy Bear
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2016, 02:51:20 PM »

I agree. I gave Obama money in '08 but I won't give Hillary money this time, given how wealthy she is. I would only consider it if she used a significant fraction of her own money and still needed more. Giving Trump money is on a whole other level, especially with how much he brags about his wealth.

Bill and Hillary Clinton's estimated net worth is $111 million dollars. That is not even close to enough to finance a serious presidential campaign. Even if she used up all her money, which is an insanely unreasonable expectation, it wouldn't even come close to being enough. Further, net worth estimates aren't representative of their liquid assets, or in other words, it doesn't mean they have 111 million dollars ready to spend, though to be fair much more of their net worth is probably liquid compared to say, the Donald.

They need substantial donations just as much as the next candidate. Trump could actually sell property to finance his campaign (which he most likely won't), but the Clinton family has no such means.

Bill and Hillary are worth $111 MILLION dollars?  Folks who were "dead broke" in the late 1990s?  (Well, folks who, at a time, showed a negative net worth.)

What did they manufacture to get so rich?  What goods or services did they provide to be 1/10th of the way onto being billionaires?

And it happened all the while Hillary, herself was holding public office, elective or appointive.

I've not been one to pick the Clintons to death on this issue, but $111 million dollars is a lot of Green Stamps for someone who was financially under water less than 20 years ago.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies