Explosion at Grand Central Station (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 14, 2024, 10:50:31 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Explosion at Grand Central Station (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Explosion at Grand Central Station  (Read 1974 times)
Everett
YaBB God

« on: July 27, 2007, 11:09:06 AM »

downwitdaleft is nuts. that is all.

Are going to assume the government tends to agree with me.  They paid my cousin $100 for his clothes because he was by the explosion.  There is no reason not to believe that the terrorists had something to do this.

So, the fact that NYC paid your cousin $100 for his possibly asbestos-contaminated clothes leads you to the conclusion that this might have been a terrorist dry run...
Sounds more like a typical government conspiracy to me. Blow up the Grand Central Station and give everyone around the station at the time of the explosion money to remain silent about the strange incident. DWDL could be implying that NYC is secretly cooperating with terrorists, which would certainly go along with his hysterical anti-liberal diatribes. He might have merely invented this "cousin" who had very conveniently been around when the explosion happened in a pathetic attempt to justify his "omg terrorism~!!1!1" paranoia. Or maybe this "cousin" of his is actually an Islamic terrorist who assisted in the bombing scheme; the government obviously needed to pay him to keep quiet, which it apparently did. The possibilities are endless!
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies