BlueDogDemocrat for Southern Chamber of Delegates
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 20, 2024, 06:23:28 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  BlueDogDemocrat for Southern Chamber of Delegates
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: BlueDogDemocrat for Southern Chamber of Delegates  (Read 454 times)
BlueDogDemocrat
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: October 07, 2017, 08:43:13 PM »

Hello fellow Atlasians,

My name is BlueDogDemocrat and today I have announced my campaign for a full term in the Chamber of Delegates after being appointed to my term by our great governor. Although many of you do not know me very well I look forward to work to the best of my abilities to serve and represent the people of the great nation and region if elected by the people. When I first came to the chamber it was broken and deeply dysfunctional but after working with my fellow members of the chamber and the governor we have revived this great body to start working for the people. I will be glad to answer any questions you might have and to give answers to and questions about where I stand on the issues that are important to the people of the south.
Terry the Fat Shark
Junior Chimp
United States

P P
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2017, 01:30:54 AM »

Endorsed!
fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2017, 04:20:17 AM »

Glad you decided to run!

Endorsed!
IceAgeComing
United Kingdom

« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2017, 06:45:26 PM »

What are your policies on healthcare; and how would you plan to implement the Federal healthcare law in the South?
BlueDogDemocrat
United States

« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2017, 06:23:37 PM »

What are your policies on healthcare; and how would you plan to implement the Federal healthcare law in the South?

I believe that everyone should be able to get access to healthcare. I believe we all need to work together for the sake of the people whom we are elected to serve. I look forward to working with all of those who will be elected to get the best healthcare system possible. Over the past couple of months I have made friends with people all across the isle and in many different positions which I believe will allow me to work better with them and for the people.
IceAgeComing
United Kingdom

« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2017, 06:27:28 PM »

...but what are your specific policies; especially in relation to the implementation of the federal law?
wxtransit
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -0.26, S: 2.43

« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2017, 03:03:55 PM »

What is your stance on social and economic issues?
President Punxsutawney Phil
TimTurner
Atlas Politician
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2017, 05:18:18 AM »

Endorsed
BlueDogDemocrat
United States

« Reply #8 on: October 25, 2017, 07:01:25 PM »

...but what are your specific policies; especially in relation to the implementation of the federal law?

I am in full support of the administrations health care law. I also believe that all veterans and people with pre-existing conditions should have the same access to healthcare as everyone else.
BlueDogDemocrat
United States

« Reply #9 on: October 25, 2017, 07:15:02 PM »

I am a member of the moderate wing of the federalist party.

On minimum wage I support a at least a $12 dollar minimum wage. I believe that we can even possibly work our way up to a $15 dollar minimum wage if we have a willing enough coalition.

On healthcare I believe that everyone who has a pre-existing coverage should have the ability to get the same coverage as everyone else and that healthcare should be given to all citizens who are contributing.

I am also a firm supporter of gay and transgender rights. People need to be treated equally regardless of who they love or how they identify. I believe that we should also give more workplace coverage to members of the LGBTQ community who still do not feel fully safe at there workplace. 

In my opinion education is one of if not the most important service that the government offers to its people. we need to get our education to be the best out all rival nations. A nation who does not educate its people will not be a nation for long.

On the issues of foreign policy I feel that it is necessary to continue to fund or army, navy, and air force as we do now. However I feel that we need to not be in unnecessary wars of which only harm our great nation and only divides us.

Lastly on the issue of immigration I believe we need to make our current system easier for people who want to immigrate to our great nation and contribute to its society. I think that the most efficient way of doing this would be by using a points based system for people who wish to move here. I also feel strongly that we should show mercy and compassion to people who are trying to come here as a way of fleeing persecution or harm in their home nation. We should allow them to come here after extensive vetting but not put any permanent halts on immigration from and one nation, ethnicity, or religious group. 
Bidenworth2020
politicalmasta73
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #10 on: October 25, 2017, 07:54:26 PM »

I am a member of the moderate wing of the federalist party.

On minimum wage I support a at least a $12 dollar minimum wage. I believe that we can even possibly work our way up to a $15 dollar minimum wage if we have a willing enough coalition.

On healthcare I believe that everyone who has a pre-existing coverage should have the ability to get the same coverage as everyone else and that healthcare should be given to all citizens who are contributing.

I am also a firm supporter of gay and transgender rights. People need to be treated equally regardless of who they love or how they identify. I believe that we should also give more workplace coverage to members of the LGBTQ community who still do not feel fully safe at there workplace. 

In my opinion education is one of if not the most important service that the government offers to its people. we need to get our education to be the best out all rival nations. A nation who does not educate its people will not be a nation for long.

On the issues of foreign policy I feel that it is necessary to continue to fund or army, navy, and air force as we do now. However I feel that we need to not be in unnecessary wars of which only harm our great nation and only divides us.

Lastly on the issue of immigration I believe we need to make our current system easier for people who want to immigrate to our great nation and contribute to its society. I think that the most efficient way of doing this would be by using a points based system for people who wish to move here. I also feel strongly that we should show mercy and compassion to people who are trying to come here as a way of fleeing persecution or harm in their home nation. We should allow them to come here after extensive vetting but not put any permanent halts on immigration from and one nation, ethnicity, or religious group. 
a refreshing moderate platform!

endorsed!
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies