Holmes County, Florida (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 01:44:49 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  U.S. Presidential Election Results (Moderator: Dereich)
  Holmes County, Florida (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Holmes County, Florida  (Read 6702 times)
Hyperfast
Rookie
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.42, S: -3.65

« on: August 03, 2009, 08:08:41 PM »

I somewhat agree with you floridarepub. But, some people around here are racist. Geneva County and Holmes County aren't that bad.
Hyperfast
Rookie
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2009, 12:10:46 AM »

I somewhat agree with you floridarepub. But, some people around here are racist. Geneva County and Holmes County aren't that bad.

Yeah.  Just because someone doesn't vote for a democrat doesn't make them a "crappy racist" person or their county a "sh**thole".

Did I say that just because someone doesn't vote for a democrat that makes them a  "crappy racist". No I did not. There are some people around here that are racist. I don't think that Geneva County or Holmes County are sh**tholes. Besides I like Geneva County...nice place. Holmes on the other hand I don't care much for.
Hyperfast
Rookie
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2009, 12:41:05 AM »

Oh...I see. I misunderstood. Racism plays some role. But, a lot of the reason that the Panhandle and the wiregrass region of Alabama is so republican is because of the military and this region is very conservative. The republican party is seen to be the big military spenders.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies