Michael Bloomberg 2020 campaign megathread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 11:53:57 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2020 U.S. Presidential Election (Moderators: Likely Voter, YE)
  Michael Bloomberg 2020 campaign megathread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Michael Bloomberg 2020 campaign megathread  (Read 50732 times)
Stand With Israel. Crush Hamas
Ray Goldfield
Junior Chimp

« on: November 07, 2019, 05:41:26 PM »

I wonder if this means we're getting some news drop about Biden shortly.

Endorsed, and regardless of his base issues, he has resources no one else can touch. There's billionaires like Steyer, and there's BILLIONAIRES who can dominate the field through sheer presence.
Ray Goldfield
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2019, 06:38:20 PM »

The Communist class should be scared now that Bloomberg is ready to fight for democracy and capitalism.
Ray Goldfield
Junior Chimp

« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2019, 08:04:09 PM »

The Communist class should be scared now that Bloomberg is ready to fight for democracy and capitalism.

Please explain how Sanders is a communist. I hear the word tossed around a lot for him, but no one has been able to explain why.

Wealth confiscation is a communist policy. "Billionaires shouldn't exist" is an endorsement of wealth confiscation.
Ray Goldfield
Junior Chimp

« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2019, 03:47:45 PM »

Endorsed and will actively campaign and volunteer for.

And with that, I change my avatar. Finally, no more having to explain to Whataboutists that I was a Never Trumper.
Ray Goldfield
Junior Chimp

« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2019, 04:37:10 PM »

Endorsed and will actively campaign and volunteer for.

And with that, I change my avatar. Finally, no more having to explain to Whataboutists that I was a Never Trumper.
Did you vote for Phil Murphy?

No, Murphy was way to Bloomberg's left.
Ray Goldfield
Junior Chimp

« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2019, 08:19:02 PM »

Under 20%, probably around 10% There's one big problem in his way, and that's that Biden does not look to be losing support. He keeps bouncing back, and at this point he's a prohibitive favorite as Sanders, Warren, and Buttigieg jockeying for second. He can't win while Biden is in first.
Ray Goldfield
Junior Chimp

« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2019, 08:26:36 PM »

Under 20%, probably around 10% There's one big problem in his way, and that's that Biden does not look to be losing support. He keeps bouncing back, and at this point he's a prohibitive favorite as Sanders, Warren, and Buttigieg jockeying for second. He can't win while Biden is in first.
Bloomberg could cause a brokered convention if he takes enough votes from Joe.

Possibly, but he's getting into the race to prevent a Sanders (and to a lesser extent Warren) Presidency. Is he going to go for Joe directly and risk elevating them?

I think he's going to keep a low profile, spar with the left, and carefully watch Joe's health and be ready to pounce if need be. But right now, I'm not sure that'll happen.
Ray Goldfield
Junior Chimp

« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2019, 09:29:25 PM »

No way. Biden's health/fitness is an ongoing concern, the other three leaders are massively flawed, and he has the money to propel himself into the conversation in a huge way. His wealth is an X-factor that's never really been tested in an election - he could spend Steyer's net worth on media buys and not notice it.
Ray Goldfield
Junior Chimp

« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2020, 08:13:33 PM »

This is probably confirmation that there isn't anything campaign-ending under those. We're talking "jackass boss", not "sexual predator". He made the call that keeping them hidden would do more damage to his campaign than releasing them, which is a pretty clear sign.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies