Why do so Many People Have an Unfavorable Opinion of Hillary? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 14, 2024, 07:23:27 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2008 Elections
  Why do so Many People Have an Unfavorable Opinion of Hillary? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Why do so Many People Have an Unfavorable Opinion of Hillary?  (Read 5217 times)
ian

Political Matrix
E: -0.52, S: -1.39

« on: April 27, 2005, 11:50:59 PM »

Last year, I had a conversation with my friend Kiki.  My friend Jonny called Hillary a "bitch"; at that point in time I tended to agree with him.  Kiki said that people only called Hillary such names because she was a powerful woman.  I haven't thought negatively overall about Hil since then.  I'm sure a lot of you have your reasons for hating her, but I think that overall, my friend, Kiki was right.  Most people that hate her hate her because she is a powerful woman, and that threatens superiority-complex males.
ian

Political Matrix
E: -0.52, S: -1.39

« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2005, 01:45:22 PM »

I absolutely love how Hillary-supporters are so quick to attribute the Hillary-bashing to 'superiority-complex males'.

Needless to say, my mother absolutely hates Hillary's guts. Oh, so my mom is a 'superiority-complex male'? I don't think so. What the bloody hell do you think she been doing all these years, just 'baking cookies' and doing virtually nothing for society, being lazy, et cetera? I don't think so, either.

I hate Hillary's sneering, phony personality, power-lust, scornful attitude towards stay-at-home mothers, political views, and pretty much everything else. However, unlike what many Hillary-supporters would accuse me of, I don't hate her because she's a woman. I'm not fearful of women coming into power, but rather, disrespectful, scheming, obnoxious women - just as I am of disrespectful, scheming, obnoxious men (of which there have been too many). I happen to loathe plenty of men who possess the same pathetically snobby attributes, so don't scream chauvinist.

If Hillary was male, would you (not directed at anyone specifically) still screech 'those damned superiority-complex males!' every time he was bashed by another disgruntled person? Probably not. Then stop resorting to that exact same excuse and think of some other reasons why people might hate Hillary. The assumption that every Hillary-hater must be an angsty, power-hungry male is thoroughly mouldy from overuse.

If you can read, you can see that I said that, "I'm sure a lot of you have your reasons for hating her, but I think that overall, my friend, Kiki was right."  And on top of that, I also included the word "most" in the comment, "Most people that hate her hate her because she is a powerful woman, and that threatens superiority-complex males."  And also, many women have inferiority-complexes and feel that women should stay at home and be their man's slave, as that's how they interpret the bible.  Add to the list of Hillary-haters inferiority-complex females along with the few people that have actual reasons for hating her, and superiority-complex males, k?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies