In your mind, which concept is more important? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 12, 2024, 05:49:56 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Individual Politics (Moderator: The Dowager Mod)
  In your mind, which concept is more important? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Assuming the two ever directly conflict, which of the two is more important to you/takes precedent?
Capitalism (D)

Democracy (D)

Capitalism (R)

Democracy (R)

Capitalism (L)

Democracy (L)

Capitalism (I/O)

Democracy (I/O)

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 58

Author Topic: In your mind, which concept is more important?  (Read 1972 times)
後援会
koenkai

Political Matrix
E: 0.71, S: -2.52

« on: October 10, 2012, 07:27:10 PM »

Really irrelevant. There is no such thing as a non-capitalistic democracy. Even countries like Sweden and Denmark are fundamentally capitalistic, although with much deeper social nets than most Anglophone countries.
後援会
koenkai

Political Matrix
E: 0.71, S: -2.52

« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2012, 07:36:47 PM »

Really irrelevant. There is no such thing as a non-capitalistic democracy. Even countries like Sweden and Denmark are fundamentally capitalistic, although with much deeper social nets than most Anglophone countries.

Oh well. I would've been disappointed if I had actually expected you to answer the question outright. I think everyone here knows your real answer.

Too bad my understanding of the world, whether correct or not, is deeper than reducing issues to easily digestible catchwords in order to attack others. Which is your general modus operandi, though when it fails, you generally switch to a "bah, you people can't understand" to try to disqualify disagreement. Give it a rest. I am at most generous, thoroughly unimpressed with every argument I have ever seen you make.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies