NC Yankee for President HQ: A More Welcoming and Engaged Atlasia (Election Time) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 11:53:32 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  NC Yankee for President HQ: A More Welcoming and Engaged Atlasia (Election Time) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: NC Yankee for President HQ: A More Welcoming and Engaged Atlasia (Election Time)  (Read 7510 times)
YE
Modadmin
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: -0.52

« on: May 27, 2018, 11:12:27 PM »

After much thought and honestly indecisiveness from what I wanted for the next President of Atlasia and who I wanted it to be, and generally positive messages from the other candidates. I've decided to endorse you. Let me start of by saying this isn't a conventional election. The left, the side of the political spectrum I identify most with in game and obviously IRL, is showing signs of life and of breaking the one party rule down the line and normally I would be inclined to vote for a candidate on that end of the political spectrum, but this isn't your average election. We have two former Presidents, one of whom has been playing this game since I was in grade school IRL, with a former PPT, a former President, and someone who has served extensively in all three regions as Vice Presidents. At the end of the day, your record more or less speaks for itself on keeping the game, House, and political party and one I have not seen demonstrated by any other candidates. We may not agree on that many issues, but  I know one thing for sure; Yankee will keep the game from collapsing into a black hole.

I'd point out this isn't really a knock on the other two candidates, whom have to large extent have ran with or supporting candidates I trust, and in a normal two party election would be more inclined to vote for, and would be willing to vote for in the future, pending election.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies