The Abolition Movement: The Quest to End Regional Inactivity and Indifference (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 20, 2024, 01:41:38 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  The Abolition Movement: The Quest to End Regional Inactivity and Indifference (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Abolition Movement: The Quest to End Regional Inactivity and Indifference  (Read 2752 times)
ilikeverin
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Timor-Leste

« on: January 01, 2011, 09:55:33 PM »

Although I guess it is true that ballot initiatives would be better than an elected regional legislature. The ideal method would be a universal assembly, like the Pacific (sort of still) has.

...and the Midwest has, not even "sort of".

Honestly, did we institute a universal parliamentary-style legislature with no one else noticing?  The fact that regional affairs are so manifestly ignored in other regions is argument enough for me Grin
ilikeverin
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Timor-Leste

« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2011, 12:04:24 AM »

Although I guess it is true that ballot initiatives would be better than an elected regional legislature. The ideal method would be a universal assembly, like the Pacific (sort of still) has.

...and the Midwest has, not even "sort of".

Honestly, did we institute a universal parliamentary-style legislature with no one else noticing?  The fact that regional affairs are so manifestly ignored in other regions is argument enough for me Grin

In that case we should abolish the federal government too, given that federal affairs are ignored by everyone. Tongue

Abolish everything!  Everyone is their own country!

... ... ...! Wink
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies